Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For anyone who wants to be more knowledgeable on the subject
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

For anyone who wants to be more knowledgeable on the subject

Dec 28, 2018, 9:54 AM

Joe Rogan had the current Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance for the UFC, Jeff Novitzky, on his podcast yesterday discussing the Jon Jones PED violations. While it's not the exact same situation, there is some overlap. They discussed needing to have a different set of rules for intentional vs. unintentional PED use, but that even if it's unintentional you're still receiving an unfair advantage (however slight it may be).

This is a relatively new issue, due to the recent technological advances of the testing equipment. They're now able to detect these trace amounts, which they weren't able to do in the past.

They even discussed a legal supplement that was contaminated with Ostarine, resulting in Josh Barnett suing a supplement company.

If the UFC has found that an athlete's supplements have been contaminated, they will then go to different stores and buy the product from the shelves, from the same batch, to test. The most important thing for our players and University at this point is to find the contaminated supplement and get it tested. Almost zero chance this happens before the natty, but could save Giella and Galloway next season, as well as clear their names.

A lot of people are spewing opinions, but very few people in the world actually understand this stuff.

If you want to listen, the podcast in on Youtube.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was Joe Rogan smoking a blunt during the show?

Dec 28, 2018, 10:03 AM

I'll watch if he was smoking pot in front of that an@l-retentive Jeff Novitzky. That would be hilarious.

p.s. Just how many words have those boys in the lunge got banned by Crump and B-Meist?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Should have got Novitzky 2nd hand high

Dec 28, 2018, 10:34 AM

Joe missed his opportunity haha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic