Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fast Start Saturday Night......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Fast Start Saturday Night......

Nov 7, 2018, 9:24 PM

Getting points, preferably a TD, on our first drive at BC would go a long way towards winning the game. Negate the crowd and make BC press early....could lead to some bad decisions and turnovers on their part. If we could just hit a couple of big plays in the first quarter, we could be off to the races. Fingers crossed....GO Tigers, Beat BC!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Only Chance BC Has Is If......Our C-Game

Nov 7, 2018, 9:41 PM

If we show up and play our C-Game we can beat BC but it would be a Dog Fight! If we play our B-game we win handily. If we show up playing our A-game we "Roll the Eagles"!
If this were just "some game" I could see maybe a lapse in concentration and effort! But, it's a gameday game. It's for the division. It's an Orange Pants game. BC is ranked in the top 20. All of which means: "they have our attention"! Too bad for them!
Unless some of the freshmen can't handle the environment; I expect us to win this rather easily.

**I know we struggled until the 4th qtr last year. But, could we threaten them vertically last year like we can now? No.
Even w/offense struggling they only managed a TD. Be more of the same this year especially if Dillon is struggling with health issues. The QB is good and makes good decisions; but he will not have long to throw it! C.Wilkins may have the best game of his Clemson career Saturday! And you know he is going to have the rest of the DL hyped to play in his home state!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic