Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mangey - warning - CFP rankings and thots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Mangey - warning - CFP rankings and thots

Nov 6, 2019, 8:16 AM

Love being ranked #5. If it pisses my average white middle classed ### off, you can bet your ### it pisses off the 112 or so guys on our roster as they're about 10-12 years younger than me. Guys that have been there before, and gone toe to toe with the blue bloods been getting disrespected all year. All focking year.

Don't forget about taking lil' Nicky behind the woodshed bout 10 months ago and spanking him so bad he needed his hip fixed. We're the only team in the country that truly don't givadamn bout playing bama.

The rhetoric has been flaming this fire. They've been trashing us since the second or third game, setting this up for us to be where we are today. It's awful here in ATL.

My opinion of why we're at where we're at: I don't know if I should be giving Dabo this much credit, but to me it seems like he's pulling puppet strings on this team that gets the rhetoric where it is. We're playing so many dudes, and our DUDES are out earlier than anyone else's DUDES. So our "style points" are only 60% starters, 25% 2s, with the last 15% being our 3s. Who else does that apply to?

So what I'm saying is - this #### not only building depth, he limits our production which in turn allows the homers in the media to start pumping the rhetoric about how average we are and how we don't belong. That use case has been deployed for the last 4, maybe 5?, years. Thots? Too much tin foil hat-y?

44-16 mother fockers. see y'all in a couple months. go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eventually, the leave no doubt tour is going to be brutal.

Nov 6, 2019, 12:16 PM

I was reading somewhere that a lot of 4-5 stars will look at playing time. It is hard to get them to come if you are stacked at their position. Dabo's philosophy is, you gonna play if youre good.

That means that it doesnt matter if we are stacked, you will still play. The one thing that will limit you is experience, but you will get it.

Case in point... look at this year's recruiting class. The aboved does not factor into decisions for them at Clemson. They are coming... Clemson is coming. Clemson is already there... talking heads just dont realize it. Eventually, 3rd string would beat anybody... I think we will be putting 60+ on people in the next 2 years or so. And I mean every game. EVERY EFFING GAME! only half of that will be scored by starters in the first half.

Dabo's vision is and style, with the way we are perceived is going to create a monster.

Came here for the thots. Instead got thoughts.

Nov 6, 2019, 12:27 PM

Butt #### yeah lets get it boyzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

perfect shirt

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic