Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ETN -His blood is Orange
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 642

ETN -His blood is Orange

Jan 18, 2020, 7:34 AM

I grew up idolizing Clemson running back’s and the first great one I got to see was Lester Brown the “rubber duck“ tough as a hickory stump.
I Got to go to a Danny Ford camp and witnessed Cliff Austin working out first hand ,that guy was smooth as silk.
Flagler and Flowers both where the best in the nation. Terry Allen was completely brutal!
At around 5’11””190 was the toughest meanest sob on the team.&Track speed!
Preister the big horse was all we had a few years and the man willed those Tigers to victory many times.
Thunder and Lightning showed up and put us back in the business of bad ### running backs.
Rod McDowell was a favorite! What a year to get that 1,000 yards for those Tigers.
Gallman was a total Boss at Clemson and was probably the most complete Rb we’ve ever seen . Which brings us to
Travis ETN- The baddest of them all!
Nobody can touch this guy! If we feed him 18 per in EVERY game I believe he will win the
Heisman trophy.
Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Etienne is special

Jan 18, 2020, 8:52 AM

4* rb out of small high school. Comes to Clemson and takes over as starter immediately, with 5* feaster on the roster.

My best friend, who knows very little about recruiting raved about Travis from day 1. Good call.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 642
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic