Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do y’all realize this is Impeachment by CIA operatives
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1,125

Do y’all realize this is Impeachment by CIA operatives

Oct 10, 2019, 7:37 PM

In concert with Dem leadership?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do y’all realize this is Impeachment by CIA operatives

Oct 10, 2019, 7:38 PM

So when a President breaks the law, bureaucrats should stay silent?

State the law that Trump broke....***

Oct 10, 2019, 7:39 PM

He broke their hearts in 2016.

Oct 10, 2019, 7:53 PM

One broken heart isn't so bad but anything over half a million is a felony. That doesn't include the millions he's out-trolled over the past few years. I mean out trolling a few people is a misdemeanor but he's at felony level with his twitter account.

He's guilty of equating too. He equates AOC, Omar, Talib and Pressley as dem party leaders. He didn't just equate them, he equated the hail out of them. Felony equating.

Frustrating is also serious when you go pro and frustrate ever democrat and all the never trumpers. Mueller should also be charged with frustrating too.

Don't laugh, this is serious, that many charges against one man could render him capable, effective or even worse. It could make him reelectable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: State the law that Trump broke....***

Oct 10, 2019, 7:54 PM [ in reply to State the law that Trump broke....*** ]

Soliciting a foreign govt to interfere in a Federal Election through his personal attorney.

For starters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, state the Federal code

Oct 10, 2019, 8:09 PM

Where in the transcript did he talk about elections?

52 US Code 30121.***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to State the law that Trump broke....*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who donated what?

Oct 10, 2019, 8:52 PM

FAIL....

Solicit: ask for or try to obtain (something) from someone.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:56 PM

This is too easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can't attach a monetary value it isn't a donation.

Oct 11, 2019, 11:30 AM

Even a blow job has monetary value. Assisting in an investigation is adherence to a treaty which we have with Ukraine, Australia and Italy. Best of luck finding criminal intent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which is a pretty simple thing to do.

Oct 11, 2019, 12:34 PM

You may want to read the code. You show a willing ignorance of the law.

Show monetary value and stop proclaiming I'm dishonest.

Oct 11, 2019, 4:04 PM

Was it worth billions, millions, hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands, thousands, hundreds, twenties, tens, fives or just dollars?

18 US Code 607***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:38 PM [ in reply to State the law that Trump broke....*** ]

What was solicited?

Oct 10, 2019, 8:53 PM

Nuther FAIL

An illegal campaign contribution

Oct 10, 2019, 9:08 PM

in the form of information, true or not, that could be used to discredit his opponent in a Presidential campaign.

Too #### easy.

How much money is that worth?***

Oct 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

Re: How much money is that worth?***

Oct 11, 2019, 3:39 PM

How much would it cost for Trump to pay for it himself? That much.

2 US Code 192***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:39 PM [ in reply to State the law that Trump broke....*** ]

LOL....are you serious?

Oct 10, 2019, 8:55 PM

This chit is why you libs are a joke....

So, you asked for the laws that were broken and I gave them

Oct 10, 2019, 8:59 PM

to you. I did get a chuckle out of your childish reaction, though.

Impeachment only requires "High Crimes and Misdemeanors." So, while this was a fun exercise, it doesn't really matter.

Trump wasn't subpoenaed.

Oct 11, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to 2 US Code 192*** ]

WTph are you doing, stabbing in the dark? If an internet know nothing can shoot holes in your argument imagine what a lawyer could do.

Pelosi isn't stupid, she's not about to hold a vote.

Oct 10, 2019, 7:46 PM

It's purely political to get attention off Horiwitz' and Durham's reports, keep Joe off the front page and distract from the multiple dem candidates trying to out progressivisming each other.

The dems are all to hail, Pelosi is trying to save the party.

Just so I'm clear on this...

Oct 10, 2019, 9:52 PM

The impeachment is a setup between the CIA and Democrat leadership to get attention off the Horowitz and Durham reports (that haven't been talked about in months), to keep Biden off the front page (what?), and to distract from democrat candidates talking about issues?

No, I do not believe the CIA was involved.

Oct 11, 2019, 11:39 AM

Saying CIA encompasses many agents and the entire bureau. That is disrespectful and not something I'm going to do or even think. The 'whistleblower,' is an agent of the CIA. One bad apple...

Yes, I believe this is about tarnishing Trump and distracting the public from the IG's and Federal Prosecutor's reports. Did I leave out the 'tarnishing Trump,' part?

...but the information was deemed credible by the ICIG...

Oct 11, 2019, 4:51 PM

and others have also come forward to say they were alarmed by what they heard on the phone call. I get you cultists trying to downplay the information itself, but going after the whistleblower as a "bad apple" when his information has been proven out really doesn't do you favors in trying to seem "rational."

How is this tarnishing Trump when it's just the facts of what he said and did as he's admitted in public?

Anyone who read the transcript knows that the WB...

Oct 11, 2019, 5:23 PM

was inaccurate. He did not affirm that he had been in contact with congress. There is a box to check on the complaint form. Do you suppose he made a mistake or thought his contact with Schiff's staff would never become public?

The transcript appeared, imo, to show a conversation which was void of quid pro quo, any pressure whether real or imagined by either party on the call.

Why do you think Schiff wants to keep the guy off the stand and only ask him written questions? To protect his identity? I mean, that ship has sailed.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Again, you can have issues with the information

Oct 11, 2019, 6:06 PM

but, again, it was deemed credible by the ICIG and there are others that have voiced similar concerns over the call so going after this whistleblower just points the finger at yourself for being irrational and ultimately inconsequential to the debate.

Re: Just so I'm clear on this...

Oct 11, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Just so I'm clear on this... ]

deweather said:

The impeachment is a setup between the CIA and Democrat leadership to get attention off the Horowitz and Durham reports (that haven't been talked about in months), to keep Biden off the front page (what?), and to distract from democrat candidates talking about issues?

Subtle and twisty are the ways of the Liberals. In between hugging trees, eating their tofu, celebrating diversity, taking bong hits off their hookahs, minimizing their carbon footprint, and trying to socialize health insurance they apparently are really good at spinning intricate James Bond-villain plots.

In the meantime, the Trumpers completely ignore the guy who looks like Dr. Evil Off His Meds confessing to election fraud with the cameras rolling.

Somebody is batchit crazy here...and I'm pretty sure it isn't me.

Oct 10, 2019, 7:52 PM

Not hardly. This is the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

These guys funneled money to ex Rep. Pete Sessions in order for him to lobby Mike Pompeo for the

removal of the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, which he did.

The Dems had nothing to do with it. The FBI and the Justice Department arrested these 2 guys as they

boarded a one-way flight.

Unfortunately for all of us, this is the beginning of a very sad chapter in our history.

There are no winners here.

Imo, the FBI won. Our Justice Dept won.

Oct 10, 2019, 7:54 PM

That's why we elected Trump, he's draining the swamp. I hope he's the last swamp rat to get washed out.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It's a lot of people who are Pieces of Dog Manure...POS***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:42 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Do y’all realize? Oooooh ooh ooh!

Oct 10, 2019, 10:26 PM

https://youtu.be/lPXWt2ESxVY

Oct 10, 2019, 10:36 PM

A handful of us do. Others have been dumbed down by the mainstream liberal media and prefer to follow a conspiracy theory, as they call it. You would think after the Mueller betrayal they would have developed some skepticism of the same news sources that led them down that path. Nope, but to your point, we are witnessing the very regime-change operation the CIA has been using to oust leaders, depose rulers, fk up societies and change culture all over the world. And this time it’s happening here.

Oct 10, 2019, 10:38 PM

Operation Mockingbird. Take away the media and none of this would be happening.

Oct 11, 2019, 12:29 PM

MemphisCat said:

Operation Mockingbird. Take away the media and none of this would be happening.

Gosh, if only we could live in a free country with no intrusive media!

Breaking news

Oct 10, 2019, 11:02 PM

Intelligence community whistleblower is in THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Breaking news

Oct 11, 2019, 11:41 AM

+1, I love the laugh.

Oct 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

OMG....What a moron. What POS you are. Haha. No wonder your old ### send me messages wanting to fight.

If that's true, we should all revolt today. In the streets.

Oct 11, 2019, 3:33 PM

Not on behalf of Trump, but because our system has failed and it's ripe for kidnapping. (It was already kidnapped decades ago)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 39
| visibility 1,125
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic