Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 873

Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about

May 2, 2020, 11:05 AM

Tara Reade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seu_C08yAAM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

typical liberal media

May 2, 2020, 11:29 AM

But I can't believe this is where we are right now, in the middle of a pandemic during an election cycle and having to choose between Gold Finger and Leonard Lowe from Awakenings. we are fck'd

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That interview was untypical of liberal media

May 2, 2020, 2:12 PM

However, I'ma let that bs slide and up you a point for the truth in the body of your post. I would have called Trump Scrooge McFk though.

Yeah, I'm thinking that abuse might cause a stir
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That interview was untypical of liberal media

May 3, 2020, 12:36 AM

point for McFuck, I thought I had seen every clever abuse of the language filter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

May 2, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to typical liberal media ]

I can't stand Trump's character. I think he does a lot of things good, but character does matter. But no way can I vote for Biden. He is worse than Hillery. I'd even vote for Obama over Trump right now.

Why can't one decent person run on a third party ticket.

I want someone fiscally conservative and socially liberal (but far less socially liberal than the extreme left)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about

May 2, 2020, 1:16 PM

Biden is irrelevant.

Nobody much cares for Joe Biden; he was just Some Guy who happened to be right-place/right-time in the Not Trump Movement. If he falls, the DNC could stroll out onto the street and pick up about ten thousand other dudes in suits to be the head of the Not Trump Movement tomorrow. It'd take all of ten minutes.

The Dem establishment decided to go with pragmatism getting Poppa Joe nominated; they need to show pragmatism now. If it turns out these accusations have legs, they seriously need to dump the handsy old geezer and run somebody - anybody, really! - else against him.

Hopefully the Dems will be smart enough to do that...and also to nominate Stacy Abrams as veep to mobilize the black vote and challenge for Georgia. Putting up somebody else lilly-white would be just about the dumbest thing they could do - and then with Mr. Whoever riding that 57%-plus wave of folks Who Just Plain Can't Stand Trump, that's pretty much game, set, and match right there. All the Donkeys have gotta do at this point is hold serve.

The Dems certainly don't have to prop up Joe. Hopefully they will not be stupid enough to try. To quote Ivan Drago: "If he dies...he dies."

Joe can durn well make it to the finish line on his own. Why even try to defend him, if he doesn't deserve it? Good on Mikka for doing her job. The day we stop putting our elected leaders' feet to the fire is the day we have to suffer, well...Trump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless the DNC is willing to foil the voters by...

May 2, 2020, 2:17 PM

dismissing Joe's many supporters Joe can't be removed. He can remove himself but that leaves Sanders in the top spot. I don't think Dr Jill is going to let Joe quit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unless the DNC is willing to foil the voters by...

May 2, 2020, 3:07 PM

Joe doesn't have a ton of true supporters who would switch to Trump. Even his best supporters think he's Just Alright.

He isn't a cult of personality like Trump is. In fact, Joe barely has a personality.

He doesn't have to. He just has to be vertical and upright...and Not Trump. As long as he doesn't set a grenade off in his own pants before the end of November then he's good.

If he does, on the other hand, the next guy up will do just dandy fine.

I'm pulling for Joe.***

May 2, 2020, 3:53 PM

mobilize the black vote?

May 2, 2020, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about ]

are they leaning Trump these days? Any black person that would vote for Trump sure isn't voting for Abrams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s about getting them to the polls***

May 2, 2020, 9:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What has Abrams done to qualify her for VP..

May 2, 2020, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about ]

Other than losing a statewide election and crying about it for 6 months?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about ]

Posted in wrong spot.

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

May 3, 2020, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Dang Mika with the tough questions for Biden about ]

quozzel

I think Stacy Abrams would be about as dumb as it gets. Whoever the Dems nominate needs to be seen as possibly being our president if Biden has issues. Black people are 13% of the US population and only 2% of them even bother to vote. That would be foolish. A nomination like that would lose votes overall.

May 3, 2020, 8:06 AM

You think black voters have a problem with turnout? Black turnout is consistently around 60% in Presidential elections.

I swear, there are few places online so detached from reality as this board.

May 3, 2020, 11:14 AM

CU17 said:

You think black voters have a problem with turnout? Black turnout is consistently around 60% in Presidential elections.

I swear, there are few places online so detached from reality as this board.

Uh...okay. Black turnout dropped sharply in 2016...which is a big part of what got Trump elected.

Sorry if that seems "detached from reality." Also, if the Dems can turn Georgia that's pretty much ball game too...and it's a coin flip at this point. Abrams came within a hairsbreadth of winning Georgia' governorship in 2018.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/black-election-turnout-down-2016-census-survey-238226

Yeah, I saw that.

May 2, 2020, 2:10 PM

She busted Biden up pretty badly. Imo, she could have been a lot tougher but she has enough civility to put JB on the spot without being disrespectful. Over all, I'd give her five stars for doing her job. Imo, it doesn't take incivility for a reporter to do their job.

The incivility we see daily puts the reporter in the news. That's not journalism, imo.

Speaking of Biden and Reade...

May 2, 2020, 8:00 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-01/biden-asks-senate-to-release-any-files-regarding-assault-claim

Re: Speaking of Biden and Reade...

May 2, 2020, 8:39 PM

The records which cover Biden's aid and staff are at the University of Delaware. Those are the ones needed to exonerate him. Any form of concealment makes Joe look guilty. I bet a dollar to a donut that there's a heck of a lot more in those records than Biden wants to become public.

Swung under that one. If I get audited I'll tell them

May 2, 2020, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Speaking of Biden and Reade... ]

they can look all in my attic for incriminating info. That'll show 'em.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have come to conclude that #MeToo should be renamed

May 3, 2020, 9:24 AM

#winWin

I mean you flirt with your boss and sleep with him. You do it for a shot at career advancement. If that pans out... Win. If it doesn't you always have a sexual harassment lawsuit. If that pans out.... Win. Meanwhile you always have a book deal as fallback. #WinWinWin actually.

Sorry. Been reading the Biden accusations. Same old crap. Money grabbers cross political lines as easily as covid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 873
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic