»
Topic: Dabo has them where he wants them.....
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 16, 2018 1:25 PM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Dabo has them where he wants them.....

[12]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 11:44 AM

Dabo is the man!!!
The national media already started questioning if Clemson belongs in the top 4.
Now Dabo will play the disrespect card..I love it. They will never learn. Dabo builds his team's
from the beginning of the season, he plays numerous players thru 3rd or 4th string where the scores will never be 60-0, and for some reason the national guys think we are weak because of the score, which plays right into Dabo's plans.. I cannot believe they fall for it every year. Please tell everyone we are not that good, the championship phase has begun....Here we come!!!

Bingo***

[3]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 11:46 AM

2019 white level member

Re: Dabo has them where he wants them.....

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 11:54 AM

I rather the team be doubted than praised. Dabo's teams seems to do better when they have some kind negative attention thrown at them.

military_donation.jpg

+1

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 1:19 PM

I agree. Not all players can handle the praise. The last thing needed is overconfidence, lack of focus, and a relaxed work ethic.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I think our team is great, CFP bound. The argument that

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 11:55 AM

we play 3-4 deep only makes sense of other teams aren't doing the same...

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Re: Dabo has them where he wants them.....

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 12:11 PM

This is the 4th season in a row, at this point it looks like they won't catch on but eventually we will hear "they do this every year and where do they end up every year?" I heard that this year when the B1G stumbled out of the gate Week 1 (Michigan St in particular). But yeah, until that day they are too caught up in pushing the B1G, SEC, their traditional Blue Blood darlings, and Cinderellas to call us for what we really are. You know, they have to try to get 2 SEC, 1 or 2 B1Gs in, and a Blue Blood or Cinderella before Clemson.

2019 white level member

It's as predictable as the Harlem Globetrotters

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 12:36 PM

vs the Washington Generals or Wiley Coyote vs Road Runner.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

To be fair to ESPiN,...

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 1:25 PM

they did stop ranking USCw in the top ten after watching USC drop out of the ranking for ten years. This season they were only ranked #23 preseason and USC held out dropping out for a solid 2 weeks.

That's why we have a playoff committee and why we needed one. No real poll comes out until week 8. The rest are just fake news.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Clemson VS South Carolina 4 tickets in Clemson section Section 501 Row 34 Face value $125 per tick...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1572 people have read this post