Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot goes over to Oregon board to smack talk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 3,689

Coot goes over to Oregon board to smack talk

Nov 8, 2013, 7:54 PM

These guys are so full of themselves

http://oregon.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1130&tid=168215055&mid=168215055&sid=1065&style=2

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot goes over to Oregon board to smack talk

Nov 8, 2013, 7:57 PM

decades of inferiority made them this way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^misspelled inbreeding***

Nov 9, 2013, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oregon would put up 100 on SCAR's awful defense.***

Nov 8, 2013, 8:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2013, 9:16 PM

Did you know that when a coot opens his mouth to talk about USuCk football nobody gives a crap???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I could trap all the coot's hot air, we could prevent

Nov 8, 2013, 9:21 PM

global warming...

Yeah, they would handle Oregon like Tennessee did,

Nov 8, 2013, 9:43 PM

I suppose. Maybe because Stanford plays sec style ball and they are in the sec they think it defines them and there whole conference. Had a coot friend recently say Oregon would their a$$ handed to them if they played a sec defense because they always crumble when they do. I mentioned that they lost to auburn 22-19 in the 2010 nc game when auburn was putting 50 on just about every sec defense they played that year which got no response. If by some chance they play bama will they be ready to play sec football. I doubt it and am sure Saban has not forgot 2010 and OBS comment that anybody could coach bama and win. Go talk smack to a team that is a perennial top 5 when you could bet they would win the sec east, yeah that makes sense . So much sec crap from team who made it to the ch game once and got beat by 42. Oregon sure fared better several weeks later

Don't forget that Oregon b!tch slapped Tenn this year

Nov 8, 2013, 10:44 PM

I guess since UT went on the road they forgot to bring their SEC super hero powers with them. Clearly if Oregon had played at UT the score would have been 2,984 Vols to -38 Ducks.

I think they b!tch slapped them there last yr or not too

Nov 9, 2013, 12:05 AM

Long ago as well

Its actully funny

Nov 9, 2013, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Yeah, they would handle Oregon like Tennessee did, ]

because "SEC style" ball is no longer an identity.
Kentucky, Auburn, Miss State, Vandy, A&M, Tennessee, and Mizzou all use the hurry up offense or use an offense that uses a lot of hurry up concepts.
On top of that, teams like LSU, USuC, and UG have had to adapt their teams, at least defensively, to stop the hurry up style. The only teams that still play the old school traditional style in the SEC are Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and Florida. Minus Alabama, look at how those others turned out.

Oh and the $EC just sucks in general.

Very good pt and even ole miss has gone hurry up. Or at

Nov 9, 2013, 4:45 PM

Least they did the last time I stomached watching them over two months ago

LMAO

Nov 8, 2013, 9:53 PM

That's pathetic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gamecocks really are just plain stupid

Nov 8, 2013, 10:39 PM

How are you going to talk trash to a team that lost to a top 10 team ESPECIALLY when they beat a horrible UT team that you lost to? Seriously. I want to know in what world this makes sense. Also, apparently everything in the football world revolves around the SEC. Since Stanford won playing "old school football" it means that any SEC team would beat Oregon. Oops, except UT of course. My bad.

Nov 8, 2013, 10:40 PM

The more predictions of a Clemson/Oregon matchup - the more you will see the coots trying to downplay them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their ignorance knows no bounds***

Nov 8, 2013, 10:50 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

We get to enjoy them proving it daily!******

Nov 9, 2013, 8:27 AM

LOL who barely beat Wofford a couple years ago***

Nov 9, 2013, 12:12 AM

Nov 9, 2013, 8:53 AM

you would think the coots & alabama were the same team . funny how they take credit for something they've never contributed to

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2011, 4:50 PM

Kind of like Dabo's rant about Clemson's edge in a rivalry that he hasn't contributed to at all?

Nov 9, 2013, 8:05 PM

Hey I got something you can put straightupyourass coot. Your fan base makes rocks look intelligent. You bunch of effing,inbred,sister sexing,dog ###### dirtpecking,sasquatch looking pieces of trash!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2013, 10:15 PM

Stay Classy my friend!

Nov 9, 2013, 10:56 PM

Ignoring the stuff involving Dabo, how do you defend a South Carolina fan talking crap about Oregon when the only common opponent you have beat you and were absolutely curb stomped by Oregon? Doesn't that embarrass you a little?

Stupid Coots!

Nov 9, 2013, 8:59 AM

nm

i am sick of the fu$king SEC

Nov 9, 2013, 9:00 AM

and the coat tail riders that they have. The last time I look only 4 of you have won the MNC. 4. The rest of you are lowly and pathetic like the rest of us. And stupid coots last time I looked Oregon has won a BCS game. You? oh right you did bcause your four brothers did. sorry i forgot. East sh!t and die coots.

Re: i am sick of the fu$king SEC

Nov 9, 2013, 9:14 AM

My what a sterling testimonial for Clemson football you are. Anything stupid one of my Gamecock brothers might of said on another site pales in comparison to your childish tirade. Your parents must be quite proud of you!

but anything awesome your SEC counterparts have accomplished

Nov 9, 2013, 10:48 PM

makes your team better than any other out there. the failings of the rest of the conference mean nothing.

it is childish but really

Nov 9, 2013, 9:18 AM

what fan base that has accomplished nothing in the world go to another teams website and alk trash about the CONFERENCES accomlishments?

usuc fans used to talk about their own accomplishment,

Nov 9, 2013, 9:23 AM

but people got tired of hearing about their 1969 acc title by the mid-70's. they've done nothing to speak of since that time (or before that 1 time,either,really), so they HAVE to talk about their conference.
had to edit the subject line. i had the word accomplishment wrote as plural. my bad.

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

When did Stanford join the SEC?

Nov 9, 2013, 4:50 PM

I know the ##### are crowing because the SEC once again beat a Pac-12 team. I just don't rememeber Stanford joining the SEC. I missed that one.
And isn't Texas A&M one of those gimicy teams? Who was the last to beat Alabama?

Re: Coot goes over to Oregon board to smack talk***

Nov 9, 2013, 8:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Didn't Oregon smack down Tennessee?

Nov 9, 2013, 8:23 PM

and Tennessee beat scar? Idiots.

There's something in these hills.

oregon would beat the breaks off of usuc***

Nov 9, 2013, 10:39 PM

Link did not show Oregon cheerleaders ... FAIL!

Nov 9, 2013, 10:47 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 32
| visibility 3,689
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic