Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats to FSU. I hope Oregon, Ohio State, and Bama lose
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 563

Congrats to FSU. I hope Oregon, Ohio State, and Bama lose

Oct 20, 2013, 4:00 PM

Last night was awful. I think that we need FSU to win it all. The SEC is doing what the ACC has done in the past by having teams beat up on each other. Heck, we lost to Wake back when they had a strong record and the response was "Dang, you lost to Wake." Sure don't see that response from the media toward Georgia or South Carolina based on this week's losses. I don't like the pulling for a conference mentality, but it's what the media sells to the kids (recruits).

I think Clemson represent to the media a very specific view of what they want to sell about what the ACC conference is. ACC is credited with being one of the big five conferences, but they love to point out the record in big games or just bowl games in general. They will say clemsoning rather than ACCing (ay-see-seeing). The media loves the BIG game and we got two this year. That's what it is going to take to rise up. So good for FSU. We need to keep pushing our program up so that that game is big each and every year on the national stage.

The real question for our team is are they going to step up and crush Maryland and Virginia. If not, then that will be the real kick to the gut that will let the media totally unleash the hounds and paint the picture of who we are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Frick FSU. Hope they go undefeated and go to Orange

Oct 20, 2013, 4:11 PM

Bowl again vs a crappy opponent. Would love to hear the whining as they watch the Bama-Oregon NCAA MNC Game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 563
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic