Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson was a big winner last night - we hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,919

Clemson was a big winner last night - we hope

Jan 9, 2018, 1:25 PM

Before last night, I'm not sure Dabo or any other college coach would have unhorsed their starting QB in a big game, let alone a NC game. Now that we all, including CDS, CTE, CBS, and CJS, have seen the light, hopefully we can look forward to changes as needed during games, next year and beyond. Sure, the bench warmer had better be a baller, but I think the guys we have next year are just that. And this in-game subbing isn't limited to just the QB position. And it's not to say the unhorsed guy is doomed to the bench for the rest of the year, or even the rest of the game. Contrary to popular belief, the QB position is fungible just like any other position. Sometimes they're hot, and sometimes not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left out CIA, FBI and NBC***

Jan 9, 2018, 1:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson was a big winner last night - we hope

Jan 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

I'm a firm believer that any player can work their way back into the graces of their HC. What is ever better, is when the HC can pick up on that a player is slacking after they have gotten the starting job!!! But every player don't feel their best on every game day and can use that day off when their are others that maybe just as good on the bench. Always play the best man regardless of age or time on the team. Do that and everybody understands that best guy will get the nod!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,919
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic