Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 907

Chad Kelly

Apr 12, 2014, 8:05 PM

As I pulled for the Orange team and wanted with all my heart for Kelly to come out today and be the QB we need I can say he wasn't. I found it frustrating that the QBs were not live. Chad was down anytime someone was able to get a finger tip on him. He had a few runs on the outside that would have been good yards if the DE hadn't tapped him with his finger. I know this got to Kelly and you could visibly see he was not happy. He was facing a great DL and had very little time to throw. When he was off his mark he was off his mark. I remember 1 interception was into double coverage and had no chance. It was less than impressive. Then he seemed to get upset when his coach decided not to go for it on 4th down around the 45 and decided to tell the coach off a little bit. So he got a talking to from Chad Morris and that didn't seem to be enough so Dabo visited him (During this time JayJay was trying to calm him down and get him to stop arguing) Needless to say Dabo spent a good 2 mins telling Swag the truth. Even after that Kelly was visibly angry and all that time Jayjay was by his side trying to calm him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Kelly

Apr 12, 2014, 9:53 PM

Noticed after his TV interview, that Sammy went straight to CK and spent a while with him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic