Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 4,861

CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:37 AM

Yeah buddy. We love your orange balloon. It’s there to remind you that we own you son.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:56 AM

dang!!! I missed that!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 11:02 AM

Didn't miss much....just some quarantined coot coeds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

Besides the quarantined coeds there was this:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Gamecoots-almost-lost-to-La-Tech-1807230?start=0&tstart=0

Same thing. Different day. Poor boy doesn’t know when to quit. He just needs to accept the fact that Clemson is just better. Our highs are much higher than anything coots have ever done in the gridiron and our lows are nowhere near as low. We outclass them in every way.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:57 AM

Never understood why these coots come on this board. They have their own board that is full of people just like them. Yeah I know that FGF sucks and those on there live in a make believe world but they fit right in. Stay on your own board coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 11:14 AM

Come on. FGF blows. GamecockCentral and CockyTalk are where it’s at. No need to make and entire thread blasting me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen, snowflake.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:37 AM

So you're one of those people who claims victim-hood when people laugh at you? This thread was about making fun of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen, snowflake.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:38 AM

Yeah, no need for full grown adults to make fun of each other. This isn’t the elementary school playground...or is it?

Do you even sports dude?

Jun 25, 2018, 11:50 AM

My team can beat up your team. .

Your teams greasy greasy granny with holes in her panties go we we we down sesame st.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You sound like Tigermaul or Timmytiger21. Trolling the board then playing the victim. Sad***

Jun 25, 2018, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Listen, snowflake. ]

Never been to cokytalk.. but gcn blows as well

Jun 25, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

Mods ate too sensitive.

For instance, if tnet mods were as but hurt as fgf and gcn mods, you would have been ban on your 2nd post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jun 25, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

I've got your cocky talk swingin'.

https://youtu.be/U6jn-yhdfuE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That just never gets old! Thanks for posting!***

Jun 25, 2018, 5:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

Priceless

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jun 25, 2018, 11:12 AM

He really makes it way too easy for us

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:14 AM

I don’t make anything easy for you Kobe beef ??

Jun 25, 2018, 11:20 AM

You can lump all three sites into one big ball of excrement. They are all the same. Fantasy Island.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

That....Kobe beef.....that was your best attempt. Well, like every other gamecoot that come on this board we will have to give you a participation sticker. Thanks for playing but you lose.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

Bless your heart

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:32 AM

You guys really get your kicks “internet bullying” people on a message board don’t you?

Why do you sound so much like tigermaul, marlborocountycoot,

dgcannon39? Finally decide to put coot in your newest handle ?

Re: Why do you sound so much like tigermaul, marlborocountycoot,

I don’t know who those people are lol sorry.

Yep, you're a snowflake.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

Don't you understand the animosity between Clemson and USuCK? What did you expect here? You're a chicken who escaped the barnyard and ended up in a Tiger Cage and you expect friendly relationships?

You are prey, son. Go away before you are ingested.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man I don’t think anybody is “bullying” you.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: CarolinaGrad2014 after sparring with TNet this morning. ]

We are just having fun with you. Remember that you’re the one who decides to come on our board and talk a little trash. I’m cool with that but be prepared for us to dish it back. I would never let a bunch of anonymous people on a sports message board bother me. My advice to you is either roll with it or let it roll off of you. I started this thread to watch you react to it. I have absolutely no malice towards you I just don’t like gamecock sports. Get some thicker skin dude.

Re: Man I don’t think anybody is “bullying” you.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:45 AM

Well, I don’t think this pertains to the rivalry but in life in general. I have a hard time letting things roll off me and I don’t always know when something is a joke and I am easy to retaliate and defend myself. Lol my reaction is exactly what you guys want. I’m just quick to defend, but there are no hard feelings.

Re: Man I don’t think anybody is “bullying” you.

Jun 25, 2018, 1:37 PM

It's not your fault your school is lame. I'm glad they have a few quality people, because the state of SC deserves its flagship school to command a small degree of respect.

Having said that, even now that I'm stuck in GA i still call Clemson "The University of South Carolina", because Tigers act like they care about your state way more than you guys do. I scoff at your billboards I pass on I-20: " welcome to our state."

USC didn't give a d*mn about the people of your state before you joined the SEC and had to double your enrollment overnight in order to have the money to compete. Health care and education last in the nation for most of your school's existence? Why should USC care? Let's go defraud some more donors!

But I know and respect a lot of quality people with graduate degrees from there, and even love 1 or 2 of them, like my daughter....But they all point the finger at the undergrads, and say,"That's why we have such a bad reputation."

Sorry. It's the truth. And the undergrads don't show enough class to change my mind.

Jun 25, 2018, 12:39 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 4,861
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic