Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CU Veterans post here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

CU Veterans post here...

Nov 10, 2013, 9:35 AM

On 1July2013, several of us gathered to celebrate the promotion to Brigadier General for Eddie Jackson. All in this pic are Clemson grads and Army veterans, all products of the Clemson Army Rotc program. Of the 16 of us commissioned in 1986, BG Eddie is the only one to attain the rank of General off...icer. Left to right:
- Jeffrey Turner Signal Corps
- Scott Harbin, Field Artillery
- BG Ed Jackson, Corps of Engineers
- Ed Rosamond, Corps of Engineers
- Wes Cooler, Infantry, one of our ROTC instructors(as well as a former instructor at the US Army Ranger school) who pushed us to do things we thought we couldn`t do. BG Eddie spent a part of his speech telling how much of an influence LTC (then CPT)Cooler had on him as a cadet, and on his personal life. After the ceremony, I told BG Eddie he had spoken for all of us. The same can be said of SGM Hubbard and SGM Aviles. All played a large part in instilling into a bunch of young men, later junior Army officers, self confidence, leadership, and pride in this country.
When we all went thru the receiving line, together, the first thing BG Eddie did was pull out the Tiger Rag and order a pic to be taken. GO TIGERS!!
[URL=http://s139.photobucket.com/user/ER99/media/EddieJspromotion_zps71102f88.jpg.html][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cpt cooler still looks good!***

Nov 10, 2013, 3:30 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CU Veterans post here...

Nov 10, 2013, 6:48 PM

Yep, still the sams Cpt we knew, retired as a Ltc. His son, Wes IV, looks just like him and is stationed in GA (Benning I think).
Tmail inbound...

he put some of our stuff on youtube, so many pounds ago!

Nov 10, 2013, 7:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJrt30W_Js

Re: CU Veterans post here...

Nov 10, 2013, 8:20 PM

LOL...many pounds ago indeed,,,at the 10min mark in that video, Eddie Jackson and Dean Smoak were the first 2 to hit Lake Hartwell in their skivvies. I remember it being really windy, cold, and it snowed that night, lol.

Tmail me your address...I have 4 DVDs of video he sent me of our time there. He retired near Pickens if you`re in the area.

he called me out of the blue and sent me a set

Nov 11, 2013, 8:56 AM

i was all ah ah, yes sir!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic