Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS Draft Show Going After Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,072

CBS Draft Show Going After Clemson

Apr 18, 2017, 9:04 PM

These guys are bozos!

First, they all piled on Jordan Leggett saying he was lazy. Exact words "a lazy OJ Howard."

Then the main announcer called out the guy from the Notre Dame comment and Brian Jones called Dabo out for being a thin skinned head coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS Draft Show Going After Clemson

Apr 18, 2017, 9:35 PM

Brian Jones? Who is that? However, I dare say people know who Dabo is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HEY!

Apr 18, 2017, 9:59 PM

Just keep winning, whipping asss & taking names! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Envy PR is PR!***

Apr 18, 2017, 10:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2017, 10:13 PM

I'm pretty sure FL State and Bama are familiar with J. Leggett's skill set!

His nickname on here was Lazy Leggette

Apr 18, 2017, 10:38 PM

So why are people now crying about other's seeing it?
The guy showed up, but not his entire career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He has showed up BIG TIME when needed the most.***

Apr 18, 2017, 11:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has showed up BIG TIME when needed the most.***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:10 AM

Absolutely, but unfortunately that won't cut it in the NFL, especially in a draft as deep as this one at the TE position.

For sure he did.. that doesn't change years of tape.

Apr 19, 2017, 12:29 AM [ in reply to His nickname on here was Lazy Leggette ]

I'm not dogging the guy. I love what he did for our Nat Champ team, but nothing I said in my post that you rltd'd was untrue.. he was often referred to (not ever once by me) as Lazy Leggett.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 18, 2017, 10:41 PM

A couple of years ago, all of TNet was calling him lazy too. Jordan wasn't fully invested the first few years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gave you a tu.. some td bandit here doesn't like

Apr 19, 2017, 12:30 AM

Being reminded of how he was dogged on this site for years.

null

Anyone Who Works at CBS Is Inbred***

Apr 18, 2017, 11:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 12:35 AM

This I just my opinion. I read a lot, watch a lot, and I've come to an answer that makes sense.
Clemson is now respected in the College Football world, regardless of what a few think of Swinney. He's a National Champion Head Coach now...next Question ;)

Second, I don't think that Clemson is respected as much from the media for the NFL- YET. This year, will solidify. Hopkins, Watkins, Spiller, Jarrett, Beasley, Allen, Catman and more. Clemson is building it's NFL brand- again, it's just beginning. It's only come in spurts until Dabo took over, since Ford, now it's a machine.

They will begin being the talk just like AL & Ohio State on a consensus after this draft, and I only see it getting better with Lawrence, Wilkins, Ferrell and host of others that will be first round picks in years to come. These are guys that can have careers like Dawkins & Perry. Just saying.. I've watched a lot of football.

So, I've just learned to dismiss it. The NFL media doesn't see what Tiger Nation sees, studies, and knows about the Clemson Football program and vast amount of talent that is coming out of here. However, I have heard talk recently that the top 3 schools now where the Scouts look for talents is AL, Ohio St. & Clemson. We did have strong coach showing at our pro day, so that says something. Respect across NFL media is coming, Clemson will be talked about on Sundays for years to come, Watson will be a big part of that IMO.

Until then, I'll just watch them put up numbers on Sundays, and sack opposing QB's ( leading the nation - Vic, the Beast ). Can't wait to see what kind of mark this draft class has on the NFL, wishing all our young Tiger Men well in the draft.

ATech

Hey CBS, we are STILL National Champions!!***

Apr 19, 2017, 7:48 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Aren't they the network that televises a SEC game every week

Apr 19, 2017, 8:07 AM

Weird.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,072
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic