Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been thinking about how good you young whipper snappers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 893

Been thinking about how good you young whipper snappers

Nov 22, 2020, 10:14 PM

who are college football fans have it. Most of us love all of the scoring that happens theses days. Man, 20 or 30 points is nothing. If you don’t score 40 or more you are looked down on. And wow look at all of the cheering that goes on. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 touchdowns to cheer for! And our tiger, he has to be a he man to do all of those push ups.
Back in my day me and my class mates didn’t have much to do around campus other than go to pep rallies and ball games. We cheered our a**es off. Could hardly talk. Man did we ever cadence count and so on. And cheering for scores...well there wasn’t much of that going on. Games were 7-0, 10-7, 13-10, 14-7. 21 was a he**of a game. But we cheered and cheered and cheered. And the Tiger, he could be a puny little regular guy back then. But we had good times. And we paid our dues for our Tigers and were proud of it.
I actually wish I was a young whipper snapper now and could have 40 more years of following Clemson ball games. Enjoy Clemson sports ya’ll.
Class of ‘71.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: Been thinking about how good you young whipper snappers

Nov 22, 2020, 10:39 PM

we even cadence counted in the dinning hall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 1
| visibility 893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic