Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,017

Basketball fan here

Mar 13, 2019, 8:28 PM

Also have been Coach BB supporter, but am very disappointed in him for the following:

1. After timeouts- this year or at least last half of the season, the team has performed very poorly immediately after a timeout. The team should be at their most coached capability right after the TO and should not have dumb mistakes.

2. Not much in game awareness and controlling the momentum - Coach seems to look like he is not the leader to settle his team down. Though #1 above exists and may be in conflict with this, I feel like he calls the TO 3-6 points too late. We all see what is happening, so call the TO earlier. ex NC State 2nd half Clemson shot 3s vs attacking rim. Why didn't Coach settle his team earlier? Clemson is not good enough to play thru struggles. They need instruction.

3. Demeanor on sideline - He looks like he is settling for what is occurring. The man needs to adjust to what is needed. This year he needed to be tougher during games. Mitchell may be hurt but he is not playing smart at times. Several games several players needed to be sat to get their attention.

We all know recruiting has to improve. And he does not look to be the right guy. I like him and wish he could add a good honest recruiting guy. Think Dabo to Bowden when Dabo was WR coach.

Thar is what is needed. Land two "better than typical Clemson" players each year for next three years. Then you would see basketball be stronger and more consistent.

Clemson should not have lost in ACC Tournament. I put it square on Coach Brownell.

Refs sucked in first half and called a very inconsistent game. But it never should have come down to talkiing about refs.

I for one do not think Clemson deserves NCAA bid. They made their bed with silly nonconference losses and poor play by SRs at crunch time throughout the season. Time for them to lie in it.

Go Tigers, but I am more worried about next year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball fan here

Mar 13, 2019, 8:45 PM

Clemson has always been the ####### stepchild in the acc because they haven’t had a coach willing to stand up to the ‘powers that be’ in Greensboro. When that changes .... Clemson basketball will.

If you are a basketball player like Zion would you come to Clemson where you will not be allowed to showcase your talents? The time has come to standup and be heard. You Can Not put your tail between your legs and disappear after games like the one I saw today. Man up Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,017
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic