Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why aren't we destroying these mobs in Egypt and Libya?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 85
| visibility 1

Why aren't we destroying these mobs in Egypt and Libya?

Sep 14, 2012, 1:21 PM

This is only going to grow as our lack of action emboldens the region. We need to make an impression. Attackers of US citizens abroad should be eliminated swiftly, brutally, and if possible, publicly, with overwhelming force.

I love the logic here....some idiot makes a parody of
Islam, and the reaction is "Death To America". They KILL our ambassador, tear down our flag and raise their own (symbolizing they have defeated us) and we send a token force out there? The leaders of these countries apologize to us, saying these attacks do not symbolize how the general population feels about America. Yet, the security of our folks in the area is in jeopardy, and some have been killed because of a b-movie? The majority of Americans don't support this movie either. This is nuts, and there's probably more to it.

All the radicals are consolidating around our embassies. Evacuate our people, let these fools 'capture' the compounds, then unleash drones and destroy the embassies and their pathetic contents. Pull out of these countries and cut off all aid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly.....

Sep 14, 2012, 1:26 PM

we should just completely level the entire Middle East and let God sort it all out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Frankly.....

Sep 14, 2012, 2:48 PM

Agree 100%. We could correct the error that Joshua made after he took over from Moses!!! People who have no value of human life are nothing but animals, and when an animal is rabid you put it down!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, we should become energy independent by using our

Sep 14, 2012, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Frankly..... ]

own resources ie natural gas and let them rot in the desert. We should not spend one more dime on those ########.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stabs their feetballs and take their oils!!!***

Sep 14, 2012, 1:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree

Sep 14, 2012, 1:28 PM

Even the threat of pulling all of the billions of dollars in aid out from under these countries would be enough to force them into doing something about it. And, I have no doubt that they could control it...if they wanted to do so.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Why aren't we destroying these mobs in Egypt and Libya?

Sep 14, 2012, 1:29 PM

We really need to get out of there.

Doesnt matter how much aid we give they still hate us so screw em.

We have problems here that aid could help fix.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

This...

Sep 14, 2012, 1:31 PM

Get out of there, and eliminate the aid. So far these Arab Spring revolutions arent exactly creating better relations with the US.

I, also, question the bravery of the idiot, who had the

Sep 14, 2012, 1:30 PM

bravery to make the film...then go in hiding after its release. As far as I'm concerned, he's a weak-kneed, yellow-bellied coward for his unwillingness to face the public, so to speak, after the furor arose. The mob that attacked and killed our people in Libya seems to have had an ulterior motive...which a few of our rockets might help to expose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, the movie was probably used to rally the diversion.

Sep 14, 2012, 1:32 PM

I say we figure it out later after we clean house.

According to news reports, the movie was made by an

Sep 14, 2012, 1:39 PM

Israeli living in the States. I watched it on youtube, and it appeared more of a spoof. Regardless, what was his idiotic purpose? Surely he had to know the furor it would incite; therefore, if he's not an American citizen, then I'd deport his a$$ and let him face the music whereever....

He was an Egyptian coptic christian....

Sep 14, 2012, 2:34 PM

Stupid of him none the less and also that crazy preacher fellow in Florida....

Re: I, also, question the bravery of the idiot, who had the

Sep 14, 2012, 2:02 PM [ in reply to I, also, question the bravery of the idiot, who had the ]

Very true about an ulterior motive. If not then why attack the Germany Embassy?? Also why were our marines given a "no shoot" order?

Maybe, they thought they were a bunch of Sour Crouts/Krauts?***

Sep 14, 2012, 4:13 PM

Why havent we over run the embassies of these fools?

They're all right there in NY

and bring taxi service to a standstill?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave it to DSP to bring us back to the harsh realities

Sep 14, 2012, 1:34 PM

of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cross town traffic is a #### on your own.***

Sep 14, 2012, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, it is THEIR country.

Sep 14, 2012, 1:32 PM

If they want it to remain a 3rd world backwater then let them. Cut off all aide.

Re: Uh, it is THEIR country.

Sep 14, 2012, 3:10 PM

That is right why are we giving these hudlums a dime?

Re: Uh, it is THEIR country.

Sep 14, 2012, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Uh, it is THEIR country. ]

That is right why are we giving these hudlums a dime?

Sep 14, 2012, 1:36 PM

We need to get out of that God forsaken heII hole and leave them the heck alone and let them kill each other and we wouldn't be having these problems to begin with....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because "our commander in chief"

Sep 14, 2012, 1:38 PM

is on their side. Plan and simple. Also, it has nothing to do with a stupid movie, that's just an excuse the media gives. These people don't need a reason, they hate us.

Re: Because "our commander in chief"

Sep 14, 2012, 1:39 PM

They hate us because we can't mind our own dang business...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we give them something other than themselves to hate.***

Sep 14, 2012, 1:41 PM

Sep 14, 2012, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Because "our commander in chief" ]

LMAO...I'm sure Obama is on their side. Where do you people come from....oh wait, "tooter town"...that explains alot.

He said himself that

Sep 14, 2012, 1:47 PM

the muslim call to prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. Why else would he do a mid-east apology tour his first year in office.

Re: He said himself that

Sep 14, 2012, 1:48 PM

Are you equating the entirety of the muslim religion to extremists?

No, most muslims are not

Sep 14, 2012, 1:50 PM

terrorists, But most terrorists are muslims.

Re: No, most muslims are not

Sep 14, 2012, 1:52 PM

ok, so Obama saying that about the muslim prayer means he's on the side of extemists? I'm not an Obama fan at all by any means whatsoever but you're being ridiculous and making complete ludicrous statements.

So why would he not take a break from campaigning do handle

Sep 14, 2012, 1:57 PM

this situation? Or for that matter, why would he not take the time to meet with Isreal's Prime Minister? Oh, I know, he's campaigning on David Letterman. And why would his Justice Dept classify the muslim terrorist attack at Ft. Hood as "Workplace Violence"?

Re: So why would he not take a break from campaigning do handle

Sep 14, 2012, 2:00 PM

Because all of that proves Obama sides with extremists? You went from making a ridiculous statement to backing it up with ridiculous arguements....you sound like an episode of rush limbaugh or Hannity....

Those are facts...

Sep 14, 2012, 2:02 PM

just like a liberal, turn to name-calling when you run out of anything meaningful to say.

Re: Those are facts...

Sep 14, 2012, 2:05 PM

lmao...this guy thinks I'm a liberal....whether they're facts or not, they prove nothing....

Turn off your boyfriends and quit your butt love for the fox news propaganda box and think for your self sometime....it works...you know, that brain you have, you don't need to use the brain of that talking head on the radio...use your some time...you'll be amazed....

You sure sound like a Lib to me

Sep 14, 2012, 2:12 PM

nice quote. "whether they're facts or not, they prove nothing". reminds me of another one. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. What's next, I guess you'll call me a racist, or maybe a homophobe since you're full of assumptions.

Re: You sure sound like a Lib to me

Sep 14, 2012, 2:22 PM

No you just don't get it....

Let me spell it out for you.....

What you said, the particulars may be true, but they don't mean nor prove that obama sides with extremists....

I'm not sure how you can't understand this.....I spell it out any more than I have.....

No I don't sound like a liberal. I'm sure you label anyone a liberal so long as they don't agree with you. That what sheep so called "conservative republicans" do....Can't think for your self, use the talking points of your favorite butt buddies on the radio and anyone argues is a liberal....

Here's some knowledge for you....You can't get any more conservative than me....

I never said I was

Sep 14, 2012, 2:26 PM

a "Conservative Republican". I said I was a Conservative. Clean out you ears bro. And what's your fasination with "butt loving"? Sandusky, is that you?

Re: I never said I was

Sep 14, 2012, 2:29 PM

Ok so when is the last time you didn't vote for a republican and who was it?.....

walks like a duck, quacks a like duck.....

Well for one, I didn't vote for

Sep 14, 2012, 2:34 PM

Lindsey Graham...quack quack on that. I bet you voted for George McGovern for President.

Re: Well for one, I didn't vote for

Sep 14, 2012, 2:35 PM

But I bet you voted for Andre Baur didn't you?

And um, no.....

Wrong again...

Sep 14, 2012, 2:38 PM

but I voted for Jason Huff for high school president back in 1998. And thats as much of my voting record as you need to know.

Sep 14, 2012, 1:56 PM [ in reply to No, most muslims are not ]

It probably helps that when non-muslims commit terrorist acts the media just calls them something different, such as extremists, as if the word you use makes a difference.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:01 PM

Exactly....there are extremist in all shapes and sizes. When so called Christians talk about "leveling" or "nuking" the middle east, they aren't any different than them....just a hyprocrit christian extremist....

I remember when some Southern Baptists

Sep 14, 2012, 2:19 PM

flew planes into some tall buildings in NYC...oh wait, they were baptists...nevermind then.

Re: I remember when some Southern Baptists

Sep 14, 2012, 2:23 PM

And how is that any different than southern baptist calling for the killing of millions of innocent people? Oh nevermind, it isn't.....

I didn't know the Southern Baptists were

calling for the destruction of millions of innocent people. How did I miss this information? They can't decide that without my input!!!

Re: I didn't know the Southern Baptists were

Sep 14, 2012, 2:31 PM

There are plenty who have....supporting these ridiculous wars calls for it in and of itself....

Name names, I need to know who these people are,

Sep 14, 2012, 2:45 PM

so I don't invite them to the next Men's Brotherhood breakfast.

BTW fbtiger, where are you from?

Sep 14, 2012, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Because "our commander in chief" ]

I'm proud of my southern conservative heritage!!!

Sep 14, 2012, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Because "our commander in chief" ]

Your full of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2012, 2:00 PM

"your"

lol

null

If by "full of it", you mean

Sep 14, 2012, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Because "our commander in chief" ]

full of Patriotism and Pride for my country...you right on.

Maybe so....

Sep 14, 2012, 2:40 PM

But you're still an idiot...

Wow, a brilliant response like that deserves another...

Sep 14, 2012, 2:43 PM

like... I know you are, but what am I... there, take that.

If the shoe fits wear it...***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:45 PM

I would wear the shoe but,

Sep 14, 2012, 2:46 PM

I just broke it off in you A!$&#

You just hit the nail on the head!!

Sep 14, 2012, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Because "our commander in chief" ]

Obama has plans for these people after he takes over the US!!

Why we don't get out of the Middle East--OIL!***

Sep 14, 2012, 1:40 PM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

We've got more oil than they do.

Sep 14, 2012, 1:45 PM

But the tree-hugging, global-warming-conspirast won't let us drill for it.

Yes, but as of now we are dependent on foreign oil

Sep 14, 2012, 5:43 PM

Like it or not...

--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 14, 2012, 1:44 PM
obama-robes.jpg(16.1 K)

B/c Obama is a Muslim?

Sep 14, 2012, 1:46 PM

nm

Sep 14, 2012, 1:57 PM

Make it one big parking lot and take their oil!!!!

I think you're missing the point of having an Embassy.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:01 PM

Quick military reaction isn't it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but an attack on one warrants military action.***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:20 PM

"... there's probably more to it." Find out who actually did

Sep 14, 2012, 2:06 PM

the financing for a $5 Million dollar movie and you'll get your answer. This is all about support for Israel and a veiled attempt to influence the elections.

Going out and shooting them would help the situation?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:07 PM

The logic of some people is simply astounding.

I didn't say shoot, I said BOMB them.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:21 PM

These people only respond to violence, not this dove crap. They have to be beaten into submission. At no point in their history have they responded to anything other than a good butt whipping.

Re: I didn't say shoot, I said BOMB them.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:24 PM

We've been bombing the middle east or have helped bomb the middle east since the 50's....it hasn't helped...only caused even more problems....time to mind our own dang business.....

That is a terrible idea.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:27 PM [ in reply to I didn't say shoot, I said BOMB them. ]

No reason to even get into why because it should be self evident.

Is that you, Hillary?

An attack on an embassy is an attack on American soil. We need to do something.

Re: Is that you, Hillary?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:33 PM

No it isnt, it's an attack on a building on their soil...if they don't want us there we have no right being there....where does this idea come from that we own everything in the world and can do as we please and no one can get mad about it?

So they kill our citizens and we're supposed to tuck tail?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:35 PM

Also, by saying the embassy is ours is in no way insinuating that we should own the world.

These terrorists are the ones who are getting mad over nothing and can do what they please. They killed our ambassador over a Freaking B-Movie!

Re: So they kill our citizens and we're supposed to tuck tail?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:40 PM

We shouldn't be there to begin with and this couldn't even have happened...when are we going to learn that dealing with these crazy @$$ people over there isn't in our best interest and just mind our own? Over the last 50 years how many times have our policies blown up in our face and when are we going to realize that it doesn't work and never does.

No e shouldn't respond we should fix our own stupidity for being there and wasting our money and resourses (and now lives) to begin with and let them destroy each other.....

It's a never ending cycle, we go over there, bomb, set up shop, someone kills somebody because of it, Americans glued to fox news get mad, we bomb, set up shop, someone kills somebody.....this has been going on for 50 years!!! enough already and pull out of every dang one of them.....

Re: Is that you, Hillary?

Sep 14, 2012, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Is that you, Hillary? ]

Umm American Embassy is American soil... We own the #### thing.

Attacking an American Embassy is no different than attacking an American Military base overseas.

null

wrong board***

I was wondering the same thing...but unfortunately when we have a pu**y of a President that doesn't want to hurt anyone inadvertently end up killing Americans!

Sep 14, 2012, 2:22 PM

It's not our responsibility to destroy mobs in other countries. We should just pull out our diplomats and take our aid money with it.

Attacking the mobs would just create more terrorists.

Tooter Town Tiger is signing off

Sep 14, 2012, 2:59 PM

of this topic. I played like a Champion Today (see what I just did). Plus mom is home and my snack is ready. Sure hope its meatloaf. Gotta get out of this basement, smells like moth balls and cottage cheese.

Re: Tooter Town Tiger is signing off

Sep 14, 2012, 3:04 PM

It was fun....enjoy the meatloaf

Obama is protecting "HIS PEOPLE" ??***

Sep 14, 2012, 3:02 PM

Sep 14, 2012, 3:09 PM

This has nothing to do with a movie! It is an organised movement by The muslim Brotherhood. They hate all people who are not muslims! Call me a bigot but everyday proves me right! They want to kill everyone who is not muslim!Thank God we can believe what we choose and I believe Muhammad was sent straight from satan! Our Govenrment has their collective heads stuck in the sand and Obama and Hillary and the rest of the liberals are going to get us all killed! WOOOO GO TIGERS

This should explain a lot

Sep 14, 2012, 3:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Or, if you just want to laugh...

Sep 14, 2012, 3:59 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease

This has more to do with the week long "we killed Osama" pep

Sep 14, 2012, 4:06 PM

rally in Charlotte than a six month old film.

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Sep 14, 2012, 4:17 PM

And see oil go to $500 a barrel. We are hostages to these countries because they have the oil. And here we sit with more oil reserves than the rest of the world combined and an administration that won't let us drill. That's why we have to put up with crap like this. Vote for Romney

Replies: 85
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic