Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Angry Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Angry Alabama

Dec 31, 2017, 1:47 AM

So apparently media folk are wanting to take back their Clemson pick because they have been around Alabama and they are mad. Wonder if our boys are sick of hearing this and after the Bama players was "barking" at our players last night while out on the town I also wonder if our guys are angry about that? Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson should be angry because Alabama's fluke onside kick

Dec 31, 2017, 8:22 AM

cost them 3 Natty's in a row.

Clemson should punish them for this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Angry Alabama

Dec 31, 2017, 8:43 AM

Anger is not a good emotion to have when playing a sport. Causes mistakes and bad decisions from acting on emotion. The fact that we are loose and they are angry makes me feel better about our chances

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This tightness coming from Bama

Dec 31, 2017, 1:02 PM

Reminds me a lot of Jack Leggett vs Ray Tanner whenever that CWS was. Tanner had his boys having fun and Jack had us as tight as could be. The results speaks for themselves - hard to be at your best when you're playing tight.

Will be interesting to see how the fun vs anger plays out. One thing is sure - Bama will be juiced and fired up. Better be ready for a bloodbath.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:09 AM

What exactly is their complaint? Did we bribe the officials? Sure didn't seem like it to me. I saw cheap shots and late hits not called against Alabama. Did we pee on their cornflakes? Or is our only sin that we won a thrilling game and prevented them from having back to back championships?

What sort of arrogance leads you to think you need "revenge" against a team that beat you fair and square or that you are "disrespected" when the it committee puts you in the playoffs after you lose your last game bad and have no conference championship but it lets you in just because you are Bama?

We need to curb stomp them and let them get over it.

Kind of sounds ike they are getting emotonal...

Dec 31, 2017, 10:31 AM

trying to convince themselves that they are the tougher better team. Our guys are confident and are taking it all in and will be aggressive on the field. I am not a big MMA guy, but I was watching some prefight trash talking on a few occasions for the fight between George St Pierre vs Michael Bisping. St Pierre was never talking trash and was quiet and confident. Bisping talked trash and was so confident and out of control verbally, it seemed, the whole time. Bisping talked trash like no other. St Pierre finished him with a technical submission in the 3rd round.

Here was the trash talker afterwards.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKYKukT4YcQ

Not sure why they’re so lugubrious.

Dec 31, 2017, 12:52 PM

According to the Onion if they lose a close game to Clemson they still have a shot at playing for the Natty. Worst case they’re preseason #1.

Dec 31, 2017, 1:30 PM

Galloway and Palmer both picked us last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic