Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Agree, this board is amazing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,038

Agree, this board is amazing

Nov 14, 2015, 11:27 PM

I spend wayyyy too much time here - but I do enjoy all the different people/their point of views/even enjoy trolling the coots, as well as all the tomfoolery here from certain posters. I think they know who they are?

Like the original post addressing TNET, but lighten up Francis, people are people, they like to ##### regardless if things are good or bad. That's what makes this board what it is - all the different opinions etc. Take it with a grain of salt, or a grade of slaw, whichever you prefer ;)

Love me some #10, dude is a flat out beast! However, I can see how some may have some issues about our LB pass coverage on RB's and TE's. It's our greatest weakness, more so than our kickoff coverage imo. I trust Venables to take care of it, he normally does. I do think we may benefit from Dorian O'Daniel getting a few more looks in certain situations.

95% of the posters are all here for the same reason, (minus the coot trolls) and maybe a few others. Bottom line, most here just want what's best for the team. It's been a great season, I believe it will continue to be.

So let's enjoy it while it's here in the present. Seasons like this do not come along often.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

You should plan to get used to seasons similar to this...

Nov 15, 2015, 12:24 AM

...the program has reached an elite level for the foreseeable future!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic