Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't tell if the Coots are playing better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,612

Can't tell if the Coots are playing better

Nov 8, 2015, 10:51 AM

Or the whole SEC east sucks that bad.
Anyway yesterday was a bad day to be a Coot.
Just think 2 years ago those low life's thought they were a national power house. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't tell if the Coots are playing better

Nov 8, 2015, 10:55 AM

They lost by 3 to a 4 loss team. If that's improvement we should be just fine after Thanksgiving.

they are capable of beating us

Nov 8, 2015, 11:00 AM

We can't lose focus in any game. No margin for error

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they are capable of beating us

Nov 8, 2015, 11:01 AM

A lot would have to go wrong for us and a lot would have to go right for them.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 8, 2015, 11:19 AM

Trust me when I say their fans are just waiting for the chance to see their team spoil our run toward greatness! That is all I've heard lately when listening to their fans. They had UT in their sights yesterday and Coach Elliott has them believing they can win in a perfect situation. Coach Venables is going to have to game plan very well and the team as a whole should expect the chickens best effort.

This game initially will test our grit, but our depth and experience should help us win out in the end.

Go Tigers!

Nov 8, 2015, 11:26 AM

Some Coots I have talked to really believe they can end our playoff chances.
That's their hope but I believe the Tigers remember how sweet last year was beating them.
Dabo will have the team ready and these last 3 games need to be statements.

The game against us is literally all they have left. If we

Nov 8, 2015, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: they are capable of beating us ]

are 11-0 going into Columbia this will arguably be the most important game for them since 1981. They will be fired up - the team and the fans.

Nov 8, 2015, 11:29 AM [ in reply to they are capable of beating us ]

No , they are not capable of that m What they are capable of is having a team lay down for them (UNC) by losing focus and giving them opportunity.
Both teams play straight and clean , we beat the coots by 3 TDs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Absolutely right.

Nov 8, 2015, 1:22 PM [ in reply to they are capable of beating us ]

I've been a Notre Dame fan for 50 years, and I can tell you from a LOT of experience that every time you go into someone else's house where you are their super bowl, you're going to have a tough time of it. That happens a lot with Notre Dame. While maybe we were only one of your big games this year, Virginia, Massachusetts and Navy all had us as the team they wanted to beat the most. And then there was Temple, who were saying our game was the biggest game in their entire history. All of these teams played us much tougher than expected. Boston College has us as their biggest game too; this year a poll said 75% of their fans had ND at the top. For them, winning the "Holy War" seems to be a bigger deal than winning the ACC.

So yeah, they could win. When you're on top, nobody is a pushover. I think you guys got it though. I hope so--we Domers are all looking for that rematch in the playoffs! :)

Good luck with Standford, Bob.

Nov 8, 2015, 1:31 PM

ND is a really good football team with a good coach. Go put the PAC out of contention and take your spot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't tell if the Coots are playing better

Nov 8, 2015, 11:27 AM

They are certainly playing better. Tennessee would have smoked them by 15-20 4-5 weeks ago. They are playing with guts and while they have a long way to go we had better have our A game going into WB because ruining our perfect season is about the biggest thing they could do the rest of this year and they will be jacked up for it.

rivalry game many of will be senior day..

Nov 8, 2015, 1:24 PM

they will be playing to upend us and ruin our season.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic