Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
APM's prediction for next Tuesday (my track record is good).
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 533

APM's prediction for next Tuesday (my track record is good).

Nov 1, 2018, 10:17 AM

You will recall APM was called DJT's win very early. I also called BHO in '08.

Mid-terms are much harder of course, but I still think I have the general zeitgeist and can call it pretty close to what we will see.

The Senate will stay about the same. Solid incumbent Ds will hold and most Rs will hold. Here in Virginia I expect Kaine (D) to win pretty easily. There is Stewart support but not enough enthusiasm to counter Virginia's blue metro areas.

The House will pick up quite a few Democrat seats, not sure if it will give them the majority, but probably will. In Blue leaning states, they will win big. In purple states, they will win more than they lose, but not overwhelmingly so. In Red states they will win a few. Overall a Blue tide, not a Blue tsunami. Here in my area of Virginia, I expect the GOP to hold both seats.

Even if we see a Blue wave, DJT will do what every POTUS since Dubya has done, rule by executive order. Which sucks, and I do not agree with, but it's what will happen, if it comes to that.

Summary: A Blue tide, not a Blue tsunami on Tuesday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pubs pick up min of 4 seats in the senate...

Nov 1, 2018, 10:25 AM

maybe as many as six. I don't think the pubs lose the house. I think this election is just like 2016 and pubs have been tortured by being called racist, white nationalist and other nasty names so much many remained underground.

They don't trust strangers on the phone so they say they aren't interested or undecided. Imo, the polls are wrong by 3-5 points due to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You meebe right about the house tho the Senate looks to

Nov 1, 2018, 10:28 AM

gain a couple of pubs.

I really hope you're wrong about the house and the Republicans remain in control, if nothing more than to see CNN, NBC, MSNBC implode again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I admit, I took more...

Nov 1, 2018, 2:16 PM

comfort in watching the dem's reaction than I did seeing Trump elected. Since then Trump has become my favorite POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

APM, I love you man, but this prediction

Nov 1, 2018, 10:31 AM

is about as obvious as your tip to wear flip flops on a hot beach.

I think most people agree that what you said is what will happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say I had shocking news or anything.***

Nov 1, 2018, 10:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but I am saying no Blue Wave.***

Nov 1, 2018, 10:56 AM

Re: but I am saying no Blue Wave.***

Nov 1, 2018, 1:00 PM

Well, it'll be a wave. Maybe like a 3 footer, not the 6 footer some would hope.

Dems take the House Majority, and incredibly, they'll put Pelosi as speaker....huge mistake.

House intelligence committee will subpoena any and everything Trump related.

Should be a good show....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict Clemson will win on Saturday.

Nov 1, 2018, 11:01 AM

I can do this too! ;P

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I concur. BC will be a challenge, however.***

Nov 1, 2018, 11:32 AM

I predict we win by 3+ touchdowns.***

Nov 1, 2018, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from your lips to G-d's ears...***

Nov 1, 2018, 11:44 AM

Let's get mangey.

Nov 1, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to I predict we win by 3+ touchdowns.*** ]

I believe Dabo turned the horses loose early this year because Trevor needs to expand his repertoire. We didn't need a hiccup and drop a game to a division opponent which has the opportunity to win the division because our perceived SOS was so low.

Replies: 12
| visibility 533
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic