»
Topic: ACC refs in one play
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 1, 2020, 10:38 AM by: TigerLinks®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

ACC refs in one play

[4]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:08 AM

The "backward" forward pass play. Honestly they would have to improve greatly to be poor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

That crew reminded me of Ron Cherry’s

[3]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:10 AM

Crew. Clearly don’t know what they are doing and in every way always try to screw Clemson.

military_donation.jpg link

Re: That crew reminded me of Ron Cherry’s

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:14 AM

they were just bad all the way around. It was like officials that had never seen football doing a game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Re: ACC refs in one play

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:11 AM

Stevie Wonder could see that pass went forward. They were absolutely terrible yesterday.

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:25 AM

Someone needs to check their bank accounts. There was some payola involved in that effort.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 9:26 AM

That first roughing the passer call was not a late hit. Their lack of speed at making decisions to review simple calls reared it's ugly head again too.

link

Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 10:03 AM

That pass was forward by TWO yards. Not even close to being backwards. Whichever ref missed a call that bad should be fired. Was he the same one who called the late hit on the QB in the 2nd quarter? If so, double fired.

link

Posted: Nov 1, 2020, 10:38 AM

That call made me wonder if they were actually paying attention to the game. I think the refereeing this year in all games has been about as bad as I have ever seen it. Some of them, like some football teams I have seen, act like they really don't want the season to have started. All of a sudden it's like, "oh crap, you mean we are going to play ..... guess I better get ready".

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1372 people have read this post