Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like Dabo just poured some gas on the dumpster fire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Looks like Dabo just poured some gas on the dumpster fire

Nov 25, 2019, 10:20 PM

he just ordered up some extra-enraged Chicken in Willie--Brice on Saturday......awesome.
Thanks Todd. I think you are actually mentally handicapped.

This is gonna be a bloodletting.

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney had his say on the matter on his call-in show Monday.

"They need to cut out shooting them birds at us too," Swinney said with a laugh. "That’s probably the funniest thing I’ve heard all week. Somebody said we’re taunting people. We’re taunting people? The thing is, we’ve been doing that for seventeen years. It has zero to do with the opponent or the fans. It’s everything to do with us being unified right before we go to our individual (drills). Lord have mercy. What was the quote he said? It puts them in a bad spot and we’re taunting them and they can’t refrain from throwing stuff. I’m like, that is the craziest thing. Who are the adults in the room here? We’re talking about a warmup.

"It’s just crazy. It makes no sense. Ok, when guys are shooting you birds -- we’re supposed to throw stuff in the stands? It’s ridiculous. It has nothing to do with anybody and they didn’t care when they were beating us five years in a row. It didn’t bother anybody."

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Swinney-on-Todd-Ellis-Walk-of-Champions-comments-Its-ridiculous-34355

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like Dabo just poured some gas on the dumpster fire

Nov 25, 2019, 10:31 PM

So, Willie Brice is Clemson's she shed?

Nov 25, 2019, 10:34 PM

I like it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that pic, cause its just a bunch of chickens standing

Nov 25, 2019, 10:40 PM

around watching their house burn.

Its real life.

Gonna save this one for later....thanks!***

Nov 26, 2019, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like Dabo just poured some gas on the dumpster fire ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm looking forward to a pic of SC fans where every single

Nov 26, 2019, 7:25 AM

one of them is flipping the bird at Tee or Ross. Then maybe a time lapse where those fans have left.

Do other schools flip off players on the other team? I haven't noticed anybody but SC fans doing that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple of seasons ago

Nov 26, 2019, 7:55 AM

There was a young man that was sitting near us and every time our defense would make a good play he would he would jump up, yell #### Yeah! And shoot double birds to the sky. After the third time, this lady that has been sitting behind us for 30 years leaned over to him and said “Honey, we don’t do that here. If that’s how you enjoy a football game, you’re going to need to take off that orange and go down to Columbia.”
He bowed up like he was going to say something but everyone around him started nodding and he behaved the rest of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

State fans***

Nov 26, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to I'm looking forward to a pic of SC fans where every single ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A phrase that has fallen into disuse currently, but I love it:

Nov 26, 2019, 10:29 AM

I hope we tear off some arms and legs and leave Muschamp sobbing at his presser.

And Gene Sapakoff, I hope you get a chronic case of dangling, scorching, throbbing hemorrhoids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Good to see you back on here more Sir. *****

Nov 26, 2019, 10:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, good to see a few familiar knuckleheads.

Nov 26, 2019, 10:57 AM

Seriously!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic