»
Topic: 94 players played
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 5, 2018 9:14 AM by: GeeVille Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

94 players played

[4]
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 12:20 PM

https://twitter.com/Brian_ClemsonAC/status/1058806123904593921

Re: 94 players played

[2]
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 12:37 PM

Correction - Wilkins and Big Dex don’t play offense, Wilkins and Big Dex play Weapons of Mass Destruction.

[4]
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 12:43 PM

It comes down to the strength and conditioning coach. If our starters are so out of shape they can't play a full game, we are in trouble against better teams. When defensive linemen have to supplement your RB corps, you've got a problem. The coaches are trying to hide it from us fans by claiming, " they have all earned playing time." But we tneters know better.

Despite our problems, I still love our Tigers.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:52 AM

Are you serious? What makes you think the three, make that 4 great running backs can't get it done. The "Fridge" package is not only fun and a reward but it is very effective. That doesn't take anything away from our full time RBs. Having very athletic 300 pounders is a positive thing, not a negative one.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:06 AM

I do believe that is sarcasm

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

don't blame the coaches. .blame Disney for all

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:14 AM

the noon games. .that #### wears you out

[2]
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 12:45 PM

That’s just incredible. At some point, I am not even sure if it really helps with depth (after 2nd string and some of the 3rd string guys). However, it is great for morale and keeping everyone engaged at all times for practice which is huge. Also, if you’re a talented kid watching at home... you know you can earn a shot to play early and often even if you’re not “the guy” ala Justyn Ross. So it will also, likely, help with recruiting.

I love it.

Yep, you come to Clemson,

[6]
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 12:49 PM

and you WILL play!

Bump for Monday morning crowd

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 6:55 AM

Re: Bump for Monday morning crowd

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 6:58 AM

Will the Lawrence/Wilkins package be used more often on 3rd and 1's or 3-2's between the 20's and not just the goal line situations? Seems viable to me. Would love to see an RPO off that as well, but that would work only once.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

[2]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 7:50 AM

Another advantage to this is keeping everyone fresh. ETN looks like he is coming out of fall camp; explosive and energetic.

Each team tends to have a theme. This years might be my favorite, dropping half a hundred on everyone in the ACC with your 2nd and 3rd string guys piling it on.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:10 AM

^ This

It is actually amazing seeing the RB corp this rested 10 weeks into the season. They are fresh, healthy, and still look like they are running downhill. Give the OL credit!

Thanks for the bump...

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:23 AM

felt good

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Gonna help.

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:15 AM

Players rested and trained

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: Two seats together on second row of south upper deck; seatbacks, no steps, easy access to portal to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1812 people have read this post