Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
742...Don't forget
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 913

742...Don't forget

Jan 14, 2020, 6:17 AM

A new day begins and I just feel like I need to share this with all. It was not a fun night for any of us that are true fans. We got beat by a better team and like Trevor says it "Sucks". One thing I found myself doing last night was trying to figure out how to shut down all of the noise that I am going to get this morning at work. The more I thought about it the better I feel. It has been 742 days since I felt that sting I felt last night as the clock ticked down. I know that we will be back better and stronger next season and I know that when OJ starts the Hill Watch that I will be just as excited as I was to get to the next game. So hold your heads up this morning, we have nothing to be ashamed of, there is not a lot of folks who know what it feels like to go 742 days without a loss, and I have a strong feeling that we will get to experience another streak just like the one that ended last night! Go Tiger's today and always!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. And there is no noise worth shutting out. We have

Jan 14, 2020, 6:36 AM

played in every playoff after the first one, and Clemson is built to keep that string intact. That is all any program can hope for, and that is where Clemson is. Nothing but good came from last night, and dont let anyone tell you different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 913
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic