Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF's 5 Stages of Grief: Acceptance Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

FGF's 5 Stages of Grief: Acceptance Edition

Sep 18, 2017, 10:43 AM

Today's FGF post of the day comes from the time valued lesson of the 5 stages of grief. And Gamecock fans have given us a textbook look at what those stages look like. On today's example, we look at stage 5: acceptance (that their program is a historically sub-mediochre dumpster fire).
The best post in this thread? FWB4294!

High Five Coots!

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/same-feeling.243083/
"Love Champs initial drive and work ethic but I knew from day one that he can't get it done here . Couldn't win at UF , won't win here . Especially after hiring the same OC . Way easier to recruit at UF and Texas than USC , and this point he still hasn't proved he can . Brought in some nice players but nothing is a significant upgrade from Spurrier who everyone knew hated to recruit going back to his Florida days . For those who want to argue just look at the recruiting rankings over the last 10-12 years . He had a chance to plant a significant flag with XT and he couldn't get it done . I think he will be gone by the end of 2018 . Hope not and was hoping for the best but my gut tells me we are in for a long road this year and next . He had no job offers from anyone but us and that is because Tanner totally bumbled the hiring process . Anyone who really believes the "He was our guy all along" spill are crazy . A guy who was supposed to bring toughness and intensity and the two most pathetic efforts I've ever seen in the dismal history of USC football were Sat night and 56-7 . Again hope I'm wrong ."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

48 hours ago they were going to win the East

Sep 18, 2017, 11:06 AM

Now they want to fire Muschamp. I'm glad they've seen past their delusion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic