Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
40 points were scored in the 4th quarter! Wow!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 706

40 points were scored in the 4th quarter! Wow!

Jan 13, 2016, 9:04 AM

We are up by three going into the 4th quarter. If you had told me we would score 16 in the 4th quarter, I would have said we win easy. I never would have expected Alabama to score 24 like they did.

We've been dealing with secondary breakdowns all year. Same with kickoff returns. We could overcome those against teams like Louisville but not Alabama.

If we just stop one of those fluke plays, we win. It's too bad because I think we were the better team. Alabama is good but they had to play a perfect game, and did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 40 points were scored in the 4th quarter! Wow!

Jan 13, 2016, 9:48 AM

Unfortunately, our game was far from perfect and still had a chance. There were about 7 plays that happened change the outcome of the game. Henry's long run in the first quarter, The interception was a good pass and a great job by the DB. Had it been slightly higher Ray Ray takes it to the house putting us up 21 to 7, 3 long passes plays to their TE (two of which scored the other they ended up scoring on the drive), the Kick off return, and onside kick. take anyone of those away and we win. We were the more physical team. I think the entire country was surprised at how physical our DL and OL was. Oh, have we fired Batson and the rest of the strength and conditioning program yet. we just can't be pushed around like that. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 40 points were scored in the 4th quarter! Wow!

Jan 13, 2016, 9:57 AM

We gave up 24 points in the 4th quarter. Too many times this year we allowed teams to hang around in the 4th quarter because we allowed them to keep scoring. We need to fix this and special teams if we want to get over the hump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 706
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic