Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Deon Cain: How has he responded to a spring without the practice?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 4,583

New Story: Deon Cain: How has he responded to a spring without the practice?

Apr 7, 2016, 2:57 PM

Deon Cain: How has he responded to a spring without the practice?

One of the biggest question marks surrounding Clemson’s football team heading into spring practice centered on a player who hasn’t participated in practice. So far, the questions have been answered in a positive way. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deon Cain: How has he responded to a spring without the practice?

Apr 7, 2016, 3:15 PM

Hope so

It's so encouraging to hear how well he's doing.

Apr 7, 2016, 3:26 PM

Keep working hard Deon and you'll be a star for your Tigers this fall!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deon Cain: How has he responded to a spring without the practice?

Apr 7, 2016, 4:19 PM

Keep it up Deon, if you can do this you can do anything. I'm from Bradenton and NEED a fellow West Coaster to be a Tiger. You make me proud how you have responded to the adversity.

Message was edited by: 2k®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Apr 7, 2016, 5:20 PM

I hope that this is not a dumb question but since he has not practiced, he will not play in the Spring Game, right?

Apr 7, 2016, 6:21 PM

I didn't think so, but I just saw that he's listed on the roster. So maybe.

Apr 7, 2016, 6:47 PM

Thanks......

Apr 7, 2016, 5:20 PM

Glad to hear he's taking it serious.
Hate to lose a great player because of stupidity.

I STILL THINK....

Apr 7, 2016, 6:42 PM

he could have been the difference in the Natty game. It's good to hear he's got his head in the right place. I'm looking forward to a lot of TD's from him over the next two years .

Re: I STILL THINK....

Apr 8, 2016, 6:45 AM

And how could he have made a difference? Cover that on side kick, stop the Bammer kick off return for 6, or play DB and fix the busts in pass coverage? Because I don't think our offense could have done anything else to win the game. When your offense performed like ours did in the natty, you have to look elsewhere for the edge. However, if he gets his head on straight, it will be great to see him on the field again.

To put it bluntly, I was concerned he may leave this joint.***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To put it bluntly, I was concerned he may leave this joint.***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:13 PM

I see what you did there!

Re: To put it bluntly, I was concerned he may leave this joint.***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:18 PM [ in reply to To put it bluntly, I was concerned he may leave this joint.*** ]

Stupid!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2016, 9:43 PM

I am excited to see him play for Clemson again. I am pleased he is taking the required steps to make that happen. Keep it up Deon...you have so many cheering for you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freak of football talent. Can't wait to see him play the nex

Apr 8, 2016, 8:27 AM

t few years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I'm really pulling for him. I hope both he and the team have

Apr 8, 2016, 8:45 AM

a great year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has less to do with developing him as a player

Apr 8, 2016, 8:46 AM

and more to do with developing character as a man. Just part of what makes Dabo the outstanding coach that he is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Apr 8, 2016, 9:28 AM

He's primed for a monster sophomore campaign. You can't teach athleticism, and he's one of the most gifted athletes on the team. Now that his mental game is catching up, look out.

Apr 8, 2016, 7:30 PM

We're counting on Cain to be the player we felt he can be on and off the field. We believe in you Cain...get it done and remember you can be a great player and have a great life...go Tigers!.

Apr 8, 2016, 9:18 PM

I can not be more proud of a coach that chooses to develop the man over the player. Clemson Nation is Blessed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 4,583
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic