Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good luck, Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Good luck, Clemson

Dec 29, 2018, 12:07 AM

Hoping for a good game that's injury-free. Thanks for the insight regarding your team on here. May the winner take the trophy in California 9 days later.

I'll swing back here for my plate of crowif we get blown out, but I expect a competitive game from two great teams.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good luck, Clemson

Dec 29, 2018, 5:59 AM

Best of luck. I’m looking forward to the game.

All my best wishes that...

Dec 29, 2018, 6:47 AM

ND will never, ever win another game, forever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 7:18 AM

Respectful posting! Good luck! Looks like 2019 could be a solid yr for ND! I think 2018 and 2020 are our best chances for the next three season championships.

Thanks, and I have a question

Dec 29, 2018, 7:19 AM

If put to a vote, would the ND fans prefer to remain independent in football or join the ACC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 7:40 AM

To a great and injury free game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 29, 2018, 7:40 AM

To a great and injury free game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

All three prior meetings have been competitive

Dec 29, 2018, 7:49 AM

What would be competitive in your thinking? Cover the spread (12.5) would be a decent showing for your guys. Keep it to less than 10 and I think you should be very happy. Less than a TD would be a moral victory. You could celebrate with the coots. BTW, they were thrilled to lose by 21. SEC SEC SEC!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: All three prior meetings have been competitive

Dec 29, 2018, 11:21 AM

David78® said:

What would be competitive in your thinking? Cover the spread (12.5) would be a decent showing for your guys. Keep it to less than 10 and I think you should be very happy. Less than a TD would be a moral victory. You could celebrate with the coots. BTW, they were thrilled to lose by 21. SEC SEC SEC!

By competitive I mean back and forth game with second half lead changes. A ten point loss that involves a last minute ND touchdown wouldn't be competitive. One team taking a three point lead and then getting a pick six for a ten point win would count.

To answer the conference question:
We actually would make more money in a conference for football, so that's not it. However, it'd be hard for us to play @Georgia, @Michigan, USC, @Stanford, and others (we have committed to playing Navy flike we are next season in a conference.

Dec 29, 2018, 11:25 AM

Hit quote on accident.

But 2020 we play Clemson, Stanford, Wisconsin, USC, Arkansas, Georgia Tech, etc. we enjoy the scheduling variety while also staying true to a few rivalries (going out to California every year to play either USC or Stanford Thanksgiving weekend, honoring Navy,etc.).

We fully enjoy being in the ACC for other sports and I think that's been a boost for all of them.

Dec 29, 2018, 11:36 AM

Appreciate your respectful posts. Hoping as well for an injury free game. I fully expect a very competitive game down to the wire. ND is a very good team and so are we. May the best orange team win today!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: All three prior meetings have been competitive ]

I don't know if my ticker could take too much of that. However, it is magical when your team come out on top of those!

'Preciate the discussion. I hope y'all stay healthy and have a good 2019. I would love to see y'all join the conference!

Dec 29, 2018, 11:37 AM

Good luck today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Gip for your class and best wishes next year ...

Dec 29, 2018, 12:04 PM

I hope if Clemson walks the dog, and TL16 with Tee Higgins, Justyn Ross, Amare Rodgers and Hunter Renfrow goes off early and ETN busts some long runs in 2nd half, and Clemson wins big that ND will pay some respects.

I will do the same if ND finds a way to beat the Tigers -- expect it will take B. Kelly coming up with the game plan of his life, but that's why they play the game.

Agree with no injuries for either side … looking forward to upcoming home & away games and visiting South Bend … and Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be a highly competitive game

Dec 29, 2018, 12:30 PM

Your boys will represent, I can assure you that. I think we pull it out be the skin of our teeth. Really worried about our secondary but that is nothing new. Best of luck.

Re: Good Luck Gipper!

Dec 29, 2018, 1:17 PM

It's going to be a great game. Best wishes - I am looking forward to coming to South Bend in 2020!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic