Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yes, the ship is taking on water but it hasn’t sunk…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 775

Yes, the ship is taking on water but it hasn’t sunk…

Sep 27, 2021, 6:35 PM

Our oldest son got his permit a month ago and has no memory of the bad years. All he remembers are the Tigers being a powerhouse. I’m sure most of the current freshman class are in the same boat.

Recruits know the brand. They see the rings. They see the NIL deals. The amazing and ground breaking work that Clemson Athletics does on social media. They see a slew of Tigers making plays on Sunday. The recruiting trails are not going to run dry after a 2-2 start.

I believe in Dabo. He’s a leader. He has proven the doubters and naysayers wrong time and time again. He’s made a career of it and even managed a higher winning percentage than ole’ Nick. And for all the “sky is falling” chicken coot littles, well stick around, because he’s going to prove you wrong too.

Yes, the ship is taking on water, but it hasn’t sunk like a lot of you and the FinnenBUMS of the vulture culture are saying. Dabo can and will steer this ship and do it with integrity. A lot of you need to look that word up.

Dabo is the captain come hell or high water and there is no one I’d rather be holding the wheel.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s what EJ Smith said.

Sep 27, 2021, 6:42 PM

Actually just kidding. Couldn’t resist referencing the captain of the Titanic??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’s what EJ Smith said.

Sep 27, 2021, 7:28 PM

I enjoy good spirited banter! It’s been a long time since joining a forum. I was a member of Tigernet years ago back in the days of AOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic