Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will college football coaches take over the world?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 694

Will college football coaches take over the world?

Dec 1, 2021, 8:50 AM

Greeville News
Phil Roypott
Clemson SC
A world ruled by college football

One has to wonder if there is not a secret plan by a collective group of college football coaches to take over the world.
Huge contracts.. even bigger buyouts. There is only so much money in the world and there is currently a rotation of college football coaches collecting more and more of it.
At this rate, in 20 years... college football coaches will have all of the money... all of it.
A reporter from the year 2042 sent us a letter from the future when the plan finally came to fruition.
"To warn you what is coming... It was the Monday after the last game of the regular season. Texas had just fired Tom Herman for the 3rd time after rehiring him 2 other times. His buyout was 25 billion.
It was at that point.. everything stopped.
Local Austin Texas rancher Bobby Sutton said it all happened so fast. 'I was at the bank getting a withdrawal to pay my staff for the week... then Texas announced they were firing Tom Herman again after he went 5-7... again. Then all the tellers just looked at each other and walked out. I asked them where they were going and they just said that it was over.. all the money is gone."
Government officials responded quickly trying to print more money, but it was too late. ESPN had already taken over all of the money printing machines.
The country then split into different provinces based on football conference rather than states or cities with the coaches who had been fired the most times, inexplicably, having the most power due to the crazy number of massive buyouts that had been paid to them.
In the end in there was a power struggle but no one could challenge one coach who had wormed his way in and out of multiple power 5 programs, getting fired... and buyouts.. at each stop.
Supreme Leader Muschamp took power on Dec 2, 2042.... and a world... out of money but full of darkness... struggled on."
Can anyone stop this terrible future? Can anyone bring sanity to coaching contracts so we dont pay failures so much wealth?
Someone stop this... or the future will be ruled by the failures who will lead us all into more and more failure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Who is this POTT Guy?

Dec 1, 2021, 10:44 AM

LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic