Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
week 7 day 1 prayers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

week 7 day 1 prayers

Oct 11, 2022, 6:48 PM

This week I am going to offer prayers and ask for them too. Starting early this week as I am leaving to go out of state to spend some time with my best friend after she suffered a medical episode a couple of weeks ago. She asked me to come spend time with her so guess what??? I'm going!
So, with that explanation given, please keep my friend in prayers as she continues to heal and go through therapy.
Also, this week, I am praying for a young man who is no longer on the team. That doesn't mean he doesn't still need and deserve our prayers. No need to remind me that he left the team. I'm aware.

this week I ask and offer prayers for Decari Collins, Jeadyn Lukus, Myles Oliver, Trenton Simpson, Keith Maguire, Liam Boyd and Cade Denhoff. I ask for traveling mercies as they head south and as they come home. I ask that their studies are beneficial to them. I ask that they are thoughtful in their life choices and seek and take guidance from people who have their best interests at heart. I ask that they find joy in their day to day and give joy to others.
I pray for their health and safety:physical, spiritual, and mental.
Have a good evening and GO TIGERS.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Romans 10:9

Oct 11, 2022, 6:56 PM

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: week 7 day 1 prayers

Oct 11, 2022, 7:17 PM

I have prayed for you and your friend and agree with you regarding prayer for the Tigers. GoooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 11, 2022, 7:18 PM

Prayers to you and your friend. A couple of weeks ago my wife was notified one of her best friends was in the hospital and not expected to live. This was completely unexpected. My wife immediately bought an airline ticket for San Antonio. Her friend was a non-believer and my wife wanted to rush back and witness to her one last time. By later that evening it was too late. My wife was devastated. So....go enjoy time with your friend. None of us know how much time we have.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sincere sympathies for your wife and her

Oct 12, 2022, 5:30 AM

friend's family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2022, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: week 7 day 1 prayers ]

My sincerest condolences. Your wife is a special person. God bless both of you!

Done......***

Oct 12, 2022, 5:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2022, 6:15 AM

Done

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2022, 8:59 AM

My Prayer is with you. God Bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God Bless***

Oct 12, 2022, 1:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic