Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We need Coach Brownell
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 451

We need Coach Brownell

May 23, 2024, 11:59 AM

To give our baseball team a pep talk because it obviously worked for the golf team. I’m sure it would also work for our baseball team.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need Coach Brownell

May 23, 2024, 12:40 PM

Just maybe Bakich should allow Jack to give the signals to batters bc, here of late our HC hasn't been doing such a good job with that part of his coaching, its either that or the batters just aren't paying their HC any attention!!!

But, when we love our Tiger sports the way that most of us T-netters do, when they're not playing as well as we feel they should be playing, it's really easy to be judgmental when it's not going the way we want it to go when we feel that our teams are better than they show they are at times, and I catch myself doing a lot with this 2024 baseball team.

But there is one thing that I won't do, and NOBODY has ever heard me do it, and that's call one of player's bad or ugly names, or say really harsh things about our teams players, or about any of our coaches. That is where I draw the line, and it pissses me off when I read that someone else has gotten mad, upset with one of our teams, players or coaches. Now that will pisss me off 100 times worst than any ugly loss we've ever had!!!😡😡😡😡

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2024, 12:52 PM

You win Tigernet today.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2024, 1:08 PM

I heard CBB got them all fired up then JL spoke and undid all the good stuff...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 451
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic