Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WCCP already on the “you don’t
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

WCCP already on the “you don’t

Dec 5, 2022, 6:37 AM

Know, coaches do” gaslighting on the “ how come Cade didn’t play earlier” this AM.

Look, I saw what I saw. Everyone did. Time to move on, but this reeks of desperation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WCCP already on the “you don’t

Dec 5, 2022, 6:43 AM

Be interesting to see what Walt says this PM. Saturday night did not fit his “ the receivers suck not DJ narrative “.

His excuse will be "UNC has a terrible defense - anybody's

Dec 5, 2022, 8:49 AM

WRs would look good against them". Just wait.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

all par for the course.....

Dec 5, 2022, 6:51 AM

fans been calling/texting radio about how Dabo needs to use the Transfer portal for 3-4 years now...........they were all told they didn't know what they were talking about...............now THEY ARE ALL ON BOARD WITH IT

fans been calling/texting for a couple years about how desperately we need WRs..........they were told they didn't know what they were talking about.............all you heard last week were the hosts saying how desperately we need WRs.

Now the radio still hasn't gotten on board with the NUMBER of coaches/friends/former players' lack of experience on this offensive staff compared to the "elite" program they're at, but being the flagship I'm sure they aren't allowed to talk about bad coaching..........or they'll get their wrist slapped or worse.

Now the QB situation..........

they always get the last word, so they spin things to fit their narrative. Just like the coaches.........can't just say........"yeah, got that one wrong"

It’s actually hilarious how

Dec 5, 2022, 6:57 AM

It’s going to get spun. Like the “we tried to get him against ND” BS. They put him in a bad position. And called that play. He tried and threw a pick.

At Syracuse - he saved the game, and then the trotted 5 out for the kneel. <- that was a kick in the nuts basically..

Re: all par for the course.....

Dec 5, 2022, 7:21 AM [ in reply to all par for the course..... ]

Rule #1, never bite the hand that feeds you.

Not sure why anyone wastes their time listening to those homers

Dec 5, 2022, 9:37 AM [ in reply to all par for the course..... ]

Use your eyes and trust what you see during the games.
I was at the Ga Tech game in Mercedes dome game 1. I saw Cade make moving the ball absolutely effortless. Compare that to the “feet stuck in concrete” look DJ brings.
My mind has been made up since game 1. Worrisome, to say the least, how our coaches who make millions of $ a year couldn’t see it.

Dec 5, 2022, 7:02 AM

I’m calling into every hosts program and calling them out, they were played as much as we were all week by Dabo…it worked and Brown and UNC were all geared up to stop the run and grab some pick6’s from bumblefoot and got shocked. They need to admit it to keep credibility, especially Deptula. Lets all txt and call him

You need to go to work. Or go work on the car

Dec 5, 2022, 8:03 AM

Or something. I could hear my dad saying that if i told him my plan for the day was going to be call in and scold radio show hosts. Haha. He’d slap me in the back of the head real quick.

Dec 5, 2022, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: WCCP already on the “you don’t ]

Well, be careful how you word your call to Qualk. He and Ben Milstead roasted DJ last week. Said he was fragile, and couldn't believe there was not a qb on the roster who could pass better than DJ.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Dec 5, 2022, 7:09 AM

WCCP is correct. If you think Dabo is not playing our best players, you need to find another team because you are not a true fan.

I think I’ll pull for the school I spent 4 years

Dec 5, 2022, 7:13 AM

Attending and from which I graduated.

If you don’t think our coach is 100% perfect

Dec 5, 2022, 7:24 AM [ in reply to Re: WCCP already on the “you don’t ]

Pull for someone else!

Amen brother. The Bible said there were only 2 perfect people, Jesus and Dabo.

Dec 5, 2022, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: WCCP already on the “you don’t ]

Valley Boy said:

WCCP is correct. If you think Dabo is not playing our best players, you need to find another team because you are not a true fan.

If you didn't see the coaches weren't playing the best QB, you're blinded by fairytales and rainbows. You're not a fan but a sheeple! Just stay in your place.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2022, 9:38 AM

I’m glad they’re starting the show off right then.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic