Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1811

TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES

May 21, 2024, 9:08 PM

This question is one of minor importance, but nonetheless, particularly important. This question is regarding the legitimacy of Paul Finebaum. Would you agree that Paul Finebaum is comparable to the Jacksonville Ninja? For clarity, the Jacksonville Ninja is out on the sidewalk everyday practicing his Karate or whatever it is he is doing. However, though everyone notices him, nobody pays him any attention. Would you agree that Paul Finebaum is like the Jacksonville Ninja?

PAUL FINEBAUM IS AS RELEVANT AS THE JACKSONVILLE NINJA    [Results]

Yes
No
THE NINJA IS MORE RELEVANT
2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES

May 21, 2024, 9:36 PM

Who is Paul Finebaum?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

May 22, 2024, 12:10 PM

Charlotte FC superfan. We do the Poznan every game together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2024, 9:37 PM

Not a marine, but US Army 1970-72. I have never watched nor listened to Finebaum’s show, wouldn’t even know where to find it. I do know who he is and how he makes his living because I get enough secondary blow-by from T-Net about his drivel. In the world of stuff that really matters to most folks, his opinions are about as important as worm dung, and a very small amount of that. GO TIGERS!

May 21, 2024, 9:47 PM

Not sure about the Jacksonville Ninja, but I wouldn’t think it would be a stretch to link PF and the West Virginia Ninja(anyone not familiar, YOUTUBE it)

May 21, 2024, 10:36 PM

Hahaha. I’m not a Marine but live in Sneads Ferry and have, myself. witnessed The Ninja at he intersection of Western and Marine. Haven’t seen him in a few years though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2024, 11:47 PM

Born there, then my Dad left to fight at Okinawa as a Platoon Sergeant. I have seen Finebum go sick with Tiger Envy ever since Tigers beat his beloved Bama in the second Natty, then get sicker at the second trouncing of Bama to the pt. where he is now certified and will need a straight jacket if we beat his GAw ja, which I think the tiger will upset.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who? Never heard of her.***

May 22, 2024, 5:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2024, 6:21 AM

https://youtu.be/sjet2GlW54I?si=U_khffX37C0Bp92A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

This is the result of drinking too much Camp Lejeune water!

May 22, 2024, 9:36 AM

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

May 22, 2024, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES ]

Neat .....way after my time at Lejeune!

May 22, 2024, 7:51 AM

Holy cow. I forgot about Radio. I lived there for a decade he was always entertaining. All that kata work he did kept the guy ripped. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I would say that Radio was far more entertaining and hopefully has a much longer career. Finebaum is a cancer.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2024, 8:03 AM

I just learned the Jacksonville Ninja aka Radio had a heart transplant last September and is doing well. He hopes to return to spread joy at the corner of Marine (Hwy. 17) and Western. Unlike UnFineBum, Radio always brought a mile to my face regardless of how bad my day was going.

May 22, 2024, 1:32 PM

OUTSTANDING!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

May 23, 2024, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES ]

Thanks. I had wondered what happened to him as I have not seen him in a coon's age. In other news, who knew there were so many of us around the JCX Area? Semper Fidelis and Semper Paratus!

MAN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN

May 22, 2024, 8:08 AM

NOTHING GETS ME MORE PUMPED THAN SEEING A SUBJECT LINE IN ALL CAPS BRO WHEN IT’S DONE LIKE THAT YOU JUST KNOW THE CONTENTS WILL BE EPIC.

Re: MAN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN

May 22, 2024, 9:30 AM

It’s proper to use All-caps in the header of anything. Well, it kinda depends on which style you’re using. That’s said, no one likes grammar police and studies show strong evidence that they have severe deficiencies in the big five personality traits. Grammar Police are usually introverts with extremely low agreeableness. It is also considered to be a psychopathology (mental health disease) called Grammar Pedantry Syndrome (GPS). These studies also showed strong evidence that people with GPS also suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), are narcissistic, and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD). Grammar police correct others to flaunt their perceived superiority. It honestly says more about you than it does about everyone that makes grammatical errors. Because evrywon makes grammatical errors. See what I did there? I’ve hidden a few items for you to attack. I just can’t understand why someone takes so much time to bash someone for not understanding to/too or misuses a semicolon or coma. I guess those psychopathologies need to be fed some way. It’s not your fault, though. Research has shown that a gene called FOXP2.1 is responsible for your disease. They have also found the FOXP2 gene causes grammatical errors and the inability to write in a passive voice. Many of these studies showed that grammar police are indeed jerks. I wonder what psychopathologies cause me to lash out against grammar police? Below are some links to read up on the issue.

https://blogs.illinois.edu/view/25/76120

https://actrightnowcounselling.com/resources/understanding-grammar-pedantry-syndrome/

If you want to read actual studies use the Google scholar search bar to find peer reviewed case studies.

EPIC

May 22, 2024, 8:05 PM [ in reply to MAN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN ]

Kinda fun that a guy can pull your chain as to that.
Let him post as best he can.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Re: MAN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN

May 22, 2024, 11:58 PM [ in reply to MAN LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN ]

THANK YOU DON-JUAN... I POST IN ALL CAPS ON HERE SO THAT THE OLD FELLERS WHO MIGHT BE ON THE INTERWEBS CAN READ MY POST.

~Chesty Puller

May 22, 2024, 9:32 AM

Army 1994-2014

Screw Paul Stinkbaum!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2024, 9:33 AM

I'm disappointed, I thought you were dialing up your fellow Marines to take him out... Oorah!

2024 free_orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2024, 2:58 PM

Most of the street people I saw at Camp Lejeune (Jacksonville) were pitchmen pulling in young Marines in front of Daddyo's Mens Shop or Boomtown Furniture. I can't tell you how many "letters of indebtedness" I got from those two stores saying my Marines owed them money. It wasn't my job to collect their money so the letters went right into the sh*tcan.

CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES

May 22, 2024, 3:27 PM

I was not a Marine, but did show there once for a certified 15K, 10 mile, 1/2 Marathon race.
I went under all 3 NC records for guys over 50. None of yall older Marines could keep up.
~ GO ARMY ~

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

May 23, 2024, 9:04 AM

I once saw the Jacksonville Ninja kick 17 imaginary dudes' butts while at a single stoplight. I'm not saying he's a DoD weapons system, but at least he's more competent than our President.

May 23, 2024, 10:58 AM

I remember the bars in the mid 60's...Birdland..Jazzland...

Turned 19 at Lejeune...40,000 Marines and every father locked up his daughters from Friday through Sunday.

May 23, 2024, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CAMP LEJEUNE MARINES ]

I once saw the Jacksonville Ninja kick 17 imaginary dudes' butts while at a single stoplight. I'm not saying he's a DoD weapons system, but at least he's more competent than our President.

That's not saying much. Gary Busey would make a better president at this juncture.

~Chesty Puller

Replies: 25
| visibility 1811
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic