Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets: Access Denied
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2117

Tickets: Access Denied

May 27, 2024, 1:42 PM

Anyone else getting Access Denied?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

I asked about that below and someone said not available til 4:30

May 27, 2024, 1:52 PM

Where does it say that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: I asked about that below and someone said not available til 4:30

May 27, 2024, 1:55 PM

I don't see it. I am on phone waiting for IPTAY now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

4:30 is when it's open to non-IPTAY donors.

May 27, 2024, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I asked about that below and someone said not available til 4:30 ]

I just checked and it put two outfield tickets for $60 each in the cart so it seems to be working.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I am an IPTAY donor and I cant get in***

May 27, 2024, 2:03 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: 4:30 is when it's open to non-IPTAY donors.

May 27, 2024, 2:03 PM [ in reply to 4:30 is when it's open to non-IPTAY donors. ]

Are you a season ticket holder?

Chris Fowler

No***

May 27, 2024, 2:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well, being a season ticket holder would make sense, Thanks.***

May 27, 2024, 2:05 PM

Chris Fowler

We arent season ticket holders

May 27, 2024, 2:11 PM

And we were still able to buy tickets from Iptay

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were able to get tickets

May 27, 2024, 1:55 PM

I think the site might’ve crashed shortly after.

Re: We were able to get tickets

May 27, 2024, 2:16 PM

Can the Vandy Whistler get that message? “Tickets denied”

Only if hes an IPTAY member

May 27, 2024, 2:17 PM

😀

Since only IPTAY members can purchase tickets right now.

Re: Tickets: Access Denied

May 27, 2024, 2:19 PM

Per the press release from the athletic department a couple hours ago

“All-session tickets for the Clemson Regional will go on sale to IPTAY members on Monday afternoon. On Wednesday at 4:30 p.m., all-session tickets will go on sale for all fans. Single-session tickets will go on sale on Friday.”

I’m IPTAY and can’t get in either.

May 27, 2024, 2:25 PM

I'm IPTAY and can't get in. Allowing sales to season ticket holders first would have made sense but evidently that is not the case. Been on hold with IPTAY for over 4 minutes and still third in line. Evidently IPTAY prepared again with one operator. I had similar issues last season, IPTAY is VERY disappointing.

Chris Fowler

Update: After waiting just short of 50 minutes on hold and being informed by the

May 27, 2024, 2:30 PM

automated system that I was next the system hung up on me. IPTAY is definitely unprepared for ticket purchase surges every time. It should be unacceptable but we never see improvements. Back on hold, now #11.

Chris Fowler

As of 2:47 I have been on hold for 46 minutes and they

May 27, 2024, 2:45 PM

Hung up on me when they said I was the next called up!!!

How is this crap acceptable?***

May 27, 2024, 2:47 PM

Chris Fowler

Re: Update: After waiting just short of 50 minutes on hold and being informed by the

May 27, 2024, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Update: After waiting just short of 50 minutes on hold and being informed by the ]

May 27, 2024, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets: Access Denied ]

Based on the thoughts over the years from my many long time IPTAY donor friends, it seems that IPTAY does their absolute best to do their absolute worst when it comes to postseason baseball.

They are very successful doing their worst. Most universities have much better

May 27, 2024, 2:34 PM

systems than IPTAY.

Chris Fowler

Season tix holders had access to regional tix last week

May 27, 2024, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets: Access Denied ]

Season ticket holders had access last week. The deadline to ask for regional seat locations matching your regular season ticket location was last Tuesday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2024, 2:55 PM

We have season tickets and reserved post season tickets over a week ago. They had our credit card. We got an email around noon with the tickets in it to add to our wallet. It is the same seats we have had all year.

May 27, 2024, 3:08 PM

I just got tickets as an iptay member.

New update. I am an idiot, thinking calling back after the system hung up on me

May 27, 2024, 3:17 PM

was possibly a glitch I called back. After another nearly 50 minutes on hold, when I became the next caller in que, it hung up on me again. IPTAY is very unorganized, and very poorly ran. I haven't renewed for next year and this probably cinches that I will not renew. I am an idiot but I am not insane so I will not continue to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Chris Fowler

IPTAY telling me my May 2023 contribution doesn't

May 27, 2024, 4:30 PM

cover these tickers. That is wrong.

Message was edited by: 1994CUTIGER®

Chris Fowler

Replies: 24
| visibility 2117
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic