Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Theyve mentioned Tyler 4 times on Gameday so far
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 28
| visibility 2,301

Theyve mentioned Tyler 4 times on Gameday so far

Nov 4, 2023, 9:16 AM

and there’s an entire segment deveined to “Dabo’s Diatribe” coming up.

Great. Just great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Theyve mentioned Tyler 4 times on Gameday so far

Nov 4, 2023, 9:23 AM

the only positive is actually being a topic of conversation with a 4-4 record

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2023, 10:56 AM

Positive is good

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:28 AM

Dabo is a megachurch pastor. He has to have an outside enemy to preach against. He thought that could be Tyler but it seems to backfiring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.***

Nov 5, 2023, 6:33 PM

He spoke like a true leader. Go ahead…apply for the job. We’ll wait. Clemson fans are now spoiled children. Ring any bells?

The power of the Naysayer.

Nov 4, 2023, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.*** ]

now ALL supposed Tiger fans know exactly how the personal arrogance felt when the populace was pulling down Churchill’s coattails, or aligning themselves against the great Defender Patton, or standing behind Caesar with the knife, or even backing away into a darkened corner when Pontius Pilate went looking for a supporter of a wayward Jewish teacher.

Do you feel the power? Good for you….

Re: The power of the Naysayer.

Nov 4, 2023, 9:36 AM

This post almost made me throw up.

Dabo isn't Jesus or Patton or Churchill or even close. He's a college football coach who isn't even good at his job anymore.

Nov 4, 2023, 10:06 AM

🤡

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Churchill was also a racist POS

Nov 4, 2023, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: The power of the Naysayer. ]

So let’s throw a dash of reality in when discussing anyone who is highly thought if

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

95% of Black Women voted en masse for both Biden and Clinton

Nov 5, 2023, 10:39 AM

in the last two Presidential elections. This says nothing of what they did when Obama ran.

Now, please, explain to me again, just who's Racist and who's not?

STERLING®

Dude....

Nov 5, 2023, 5:21 PM

WT F does that have to do with Winston Churchill?

And why WOULD'T black women for Obama and Clinton? Republicans and their supporters are literally white supremacist dirt bags.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, just as I figured - the real Racist is you.....

Nov 5, 2023, 5:29 PM

for you, anything Liberal Democrats and their sycophants do is OK;

everybody else is "trash".

Does the word "bigot" not even occur to you?

And just so you know, since you asked: voting as a block group, and as defined by Race, is the literal definition of Racism.

STERLING®

Triggering you bumpkins is like shooting fish in a barrel

Nov 6, 2023, 3:55 PM

SO easy to do

Re: Dude....

Nov 5, 2023, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Dude.... ]

The party of tolerance and inclusion. Unbelievable.

Nov 5, 2023, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: The power of the Naysayer. ]

Wow. No perspective whatsoever.

#### off sh!t for brains

Nov 4, 2023, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.*** ]

Get back on Brownell's teat.

Nov 6, 2023, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Dabos childish rant didnt come across like some of the 98.5% think it did.*** ]

Interesting, I haven't watched GameDay in years so no idea how they are portraying it, but... everything I read/heard was that the current players and current recruits liked it. I'd say that is coming across just fine and reaching the correct audience. I don't think he cares how the 1.5ers feel about it.

Nov 4, 2023, 9:25 AM

Yep. Dabo is having his Gundy "I'm 40, I'm a Man" moment. Great way to focus attention on yourself when you have lost 7 games since this time last year.

A 4-4 team has captured their attention ... no publicity is bad publicity***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A 4-4 team has captured their attention ... no publicity is bad publicity***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:37 AM

Some publicity is bad publicity. This publicity is bad publicity.

Re: A 4-4 team has captured their attention ... no publicity is bad publicity***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:46 AM [ in reply to A 4-4 team has captured their attention ... no publicity is bad publicity*** ]

Just because a phrase becomes popular for one person doesn’t make it true. Just like the saying, “If you’re worried about something breaking or getting messed up, you probably can’t afford it.” That’s ######## bc taking pride in caring for things and being grateful is important. My neighbor growing up was very rich. Many speculate he’s a billionaire and his house was smaller and older than ours (and ours was only 2,300 sq ft and old). He just didn’t buy a bunch of lavish stuff aside from some gigantic farm outside of our small town. I remember he would take his dress shoes to the shoe repair store in our downtown area, instead of buying new shoes. He liked the leather worn in and soft.

Nov 4, 2023, 9:47 AM [ in reply to A 4-4 team has captured their attention ... no publicity is bad publicity*** ]

Maybe Dabs runs down the hill today extra hard and fast since the camera's will be focused on him. lol.

Thats right, because the camera doesnt normally focus on him.

Nov 4, 2023, 10:18 AM

You see, he positions himself atop the hill such that it’s about the players and not him.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You watch that crap?***

Nov 4, 2023, 9:32 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2023, 10:05 AM

Steve actually picked us to win. I love the sudden change of energy. Awesome sauce.

In the end, they did us right.***

Nov 4, 2023, 10:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2023, 10:09 AM

It sounded to me like they were all in agreement that Dabo wasn't wrong about what he said and actually had a point...I think only Desmond Howard mentioned that maybe he should've left it alone

Nov 4, 2023, 10:55 AM

No such thing as bad publicity.

Replies: 28
| visibility 2,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next