Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The thing about recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

The thing about recruiting

Jun 4, 2023, 10:27 PM

They always seem to come quick. We may not have a recruit for months but 3 top guys may commit seemingly within a week. It shows our guys have a plan, a relationship with each other and want to win. I highly doubt other programs have top commits communicating and have relationships ours do.

This is why it's funny to see other message boards laugh, mock us for not recruiting every top talent. We don't work like that. There's a reason derion Kendrick was booted off of the team. He wouldn't have won us a title. He was a small part of it. Dabo sees the big picture.

For anyone upset about our portal, recruiting or recent seasons (lol, 21 in 2) just wait.

We were literally 1 score away from the CFP this year with DJ UIAGALELI. I'll say it again, DJ UIAGALELI.

This program is where it needs to be. I'm not buying UGA this year. Bama is always there. Everyone else will have to prove themselves. Clemson will make the CFP even with a loss. WR needs work and that's about it.

Will we win the CFP? Probably not, statistically. We will make it though. And making the CFP 7/10 years will let the nation know the program we truly are.

Bama is the only team with more CFP appearances. This is not because of the weak ACC, we were the #1 seed over 2 SEC teams in 17 even losing to Syracuse.

Just wait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The thing about recruiting

Jun 4, 2023, 10:34 PM

I love your optimism but something just seems off to me with the football program. Qb play and receiver has been really lacking the last 2 seasons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic