Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason Dabo hires former players with little experience is that he is controlling….
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

The reason Dabo hires former players with little experience is that he is controlling….

Sep 26, 2021, 2:33 PM

He sees it as his job to control the culture and what happens and the one way to do that is hire a former player. I’m a “senior” at my job and it helps to hire former “interns” when you want to control the culture and direction of things. I have learned unfortunately that you live and die by that kind of staffing. Eventually it becomes hard to get rid of folks who are like family(sons) and you are like their “father.” There has been plenty of inept things in situations like these that can’t easily be addressed. Dabo wants this ClemsoN culture thing to work and I hope he doesn’t run the program into the ground to do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The reason Dabo hires former players with little experience is that he is controlling….

Sep 26, 2021, 4:06 PM

Post of the day.
This is a huge blind spot. We have reached a level where we need to hire elite coaches . Look at Venables. Good point about the culture. However I think Dabo can find people with some EXPERIENCE who would work out within our culture. Please Dabo. !!Too much at stake !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The reason Dabo hires former players with little experience is that he is controlling….

Sep 26, 2021, 4:06 PM

HBROWN® said:

He sees it as his job to control the culture and what happens and the one way to do that is hire a former player. I’m a “senior” at my job and it helps to hire former “interns” when you want to control the culture and direction of things. I have learned unfortunately that you live and die by that kind of staffing. Eventually it becomes hard to get rid of folks who are like family(sons) and you are like their “father.” There has been plenty of inept things in situations like these that can’t easily be addressed. Dabo wants this ClemsoN culture thing to work and I hope he doesn’t run the program into the ground to do it.

Post of the day.
This is a huge blind spot. We have reached a level where we need to hire elite coaches . Look at Venables. Good point about the culture. However I think Dabo can find people with some EXPERIENCE who would work out within our culture. Please Dabo. !!Too much at stake !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic