Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Summer Camp QB
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1113

Summer Camp QB

May 29, 2024, 8:28 PM

Does anyone know if there will be any QBs coming in for these camps? From the way I see it, this is the weakest position on the team, very weak. A straight up bust , and 2 walkons. The one dang QB that is the best in this state in forever, and wants a Clemson offer bad isn’t coming. So, back at square zero.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe Dabos first major transfer portal acquisition will be QB1***

May 29, 2024, 9:30 PM

but i really really hope we get Faizon Bradon

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Summer Camp QB

May 29, 2024, 9:33 PM

A bust and two walkons? Klubnik and Vizz were both extremely highly regarded. Whether they pan out remains to be seen. Herbert is coming too.

We’ve been spoiled by DW4 and TL16. But I do think Klubnik is good enough for us to make another run now that we have some fresh weapons.

May 29, 2024, 9:48 PM

Exactly, and nobody has seen Klubnik play a snap of college football surround by the star players that most good QBs have had. This coming season we should see what kind of QB we have in Cade Klubnik...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2024, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Summer Camp QB ]

Couldn't agree more with all of that.

May 29, 2024, 9:56 PM

Take a Valium man....Cade has had 1 season with a new coordinator....have some dm patience. He was never going to be outta the box ready like TL. I've never seen so many idiots who can't give someone more than a season.

I posted the other day that I woke up about 2 am one night and could not

May 29, 2024, 10:06 PM

go back to sleep so I pulled up the San Francisco beat down and decided to watch it from START to FINISH..Pre game and all. Well, sir, during the pre-game the put up a pic of 5 Tigers who were key to the offense....The 5 in the pic were...Hunter,Tee,Ross,Lawrence....and Etienne.....You think Riley could do something with those guys in year one...You bet!! No way this year's group, Cade,Wesco,Moore,Williams,and Mafah are in the same category..BUT,THEY CAN BE A BIG JUMP FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1113
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic