Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what guys are gone next year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

So what guys are gone next year?

Jun 4, 2023, 6:19 PM

Grice, Bertram, ammons, blackwell, clayton, lindley, Wright?

I reckon it’s never too early to look to next year, especially after that heartbreak. Gonna still have some key pieces back for another run but dang that leaves a lot of holes that are gonna be hard to fill. I ain’t the most up to date on baseball recruiting or transfer portal guys so not sure how we’re looking on that front but will be interesting for sure

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what guys are gone next year?

Jun 4, 2023, 6:32 PM

Caden Grice for sure I would bet anything...as for the others who knows what's gonna become of them,I would not even want to guess about their futures

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 6:52 PM

We have some good pitchers coming in, don't know about hitters and fielders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 7:31 PM

Grice…Draft def gone
Bertram…out of eligibility
Blackwell…out of eligibility
Clayton…has another year and should return
Lindley…has another year and should return
Wright…has another year and shouldn’t return lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 4, 2023, 7:32 PM

Why shouldn't Wright return?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 9:31 PM

I think he’s referencing Blake’s struggles all year at the plate. Complete 180 from him the year prior where he raked all year, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he came back, bc if he left after last year he would have been drafted for sure but now I don’t know so would be great to get ‘22 Blake wright back

Jun 4, 2023, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: So what guys are gone next year? ]

I think he’s referencing Blake’s struggles all year at the plate. Complete 180 from him the year prior where he raked all year, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he came back, bc if he left after last year he would have been drafted for sure but now I don’t know so would be great to get ‘22 Blake wright back

Jun 4, 2023, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: So what guys are gone next year? ]

Idk about nick he was possibly our most reliable pen guy, his stock may not get any higher so could see him getting picked late in the draft (18th-20th round range)

Jun 4, 2023, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: So what guys are gone next year? ]

Wright has been good at third and yeah may not have had the year at the plate like last year but he's come through most of the time in the last 6 weeks.

Jun 5, 2023, 10:45 AM

Would love to see Grice stay for his final year. I think he could definitely win the Golden Spikes award and be a top 10 draft pick. His plate discipline vastly improved over the season. Another season coupled with Taylor and Amick protecting him, his numbers could skyrocket. I think his decision will come down to whether or not who drafts him will pay over slot money.
I think Clayton stays and develops his new arm slot even further. Bellanger has proven he can make changes and develop pitchers. One more year in this system and he could be a nasty set up man or closer.
I also think we get some power arms through the transfer portal. Bellanger's reputation is carrying a lot of cache right now. If you're at a mid-major with a power arm, Clemson is probably on your radar.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic