GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Sc state paper says Coots to play Pittsburgh in Tax Slayer
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 21  

Sc state paper says Coots to play Pittsburgh in Tax Slayer

emoji_events [8]
Jun 24, 2022, 11:58 PM

While reading about Coach Beamer throwing out a kid watching 7 on 7 ball, I saw the next article said they were predicted to play Pittsburgh in the Tax Slayer bowl on December 31st, it then showed their schedule and that’s where I began to laugh uncontrollably.

I want to warn you that you could have a a heart attack laughing when you begin to look for these wins with this schedule.

How many games would you predict them to win….lol
SOUTH CAROLINA 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Sept. 3: vs. Georgia State (7:30 p.m., SEC Network Plus)
Sept. 10: at Arkansas (Noon, ESPN)
Sept. 17: vs. Georgia (Noon, ESPN)
Sept. 24: vs. Charlotte
Oct. 1: vs. South Carolina State
Oct. 8: at Kentucky
Oct. 22: vs. Texas A&M
Oct. 29: vs. Missouri
Nov. 5: at Vanderbilt
Nov. 12: at Florida
Nov. 19: vs. Tennessee
Nov. 26: at Clemson

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article262032827.html#storylink=cpy

The picture(not really but the shoe fits) on this article is Beamer kicking the 17 year old out of 7 on 7 game involving his high school team Dutch Fork. https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article262032827.html

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Sc state paper says Coots to play Pittsburgh in Tax Slayer

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 12:19 AM

I see 5-7 at best.

2022 orange level member flag link

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 12:41 AM

I was thinking 4-8 at beat but maybe they surprise me and beat Somebody besides Vandy in the SEC.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

5-7 looks about right. If Missouri has anything this

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 7:48 AM

year, it could be 4-8.

flag link

Re: 5-7 looks about right. If Missouri has anything this

Jun 25, 2022, 9:40 AM

Their schedule is easier than last year, they will have a better QB than the scrubs they played with last year, and whether we want to admit it or not, they're overall roster has improved since last year. They won 7 games playing 4 different QBs last year with a harder schedule. I can't realistically see them regressing this year. They will win 8-9 games with losses to Clemson, UGA, TN, and maybe Arkansas or Kentucky.

flag link

FIFY...

[4]
Jun 25, 2022, 2:11 PM

Their Our schedule is easier than last year, they we will have a better QB than the scrubs they we played with last year, and whether we you want to admit it or not, they're our overall roster has improved since last year. They We won 7 games playing 4 different QBs last year with a harder schedule. I can't realistically see them us regressing this year. They We will win 8-9 games with losses to Clemson, UGA, TN, and maybe Arkansas or Kentucky.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FIFY...

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 2:17 PM

Nice editing. The Washington Post could use someone like you.

2022 white level member flag link

Re: FIFY...

[1]
Jun 25, 2022, 8:40 PM

Sheesh...editing at a newspaper, that's a good one.

2022 white level member flag link

[4]
Jun 25, 2022, 3:00 AM

Pitt would be another loss for them...if that game materializes.

2022 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 7:58 AM

I posted this a couple weeks ago. I truly believe Scar loses their opener.

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/scar-is-due-for-a-loss-to-a-non-power-5-(georgia-state)-30820967

Their season could even start on a disasterous note, since

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 8:51 AM

Georgia State is coached by their "Spurrier Interim" Shawn Elliott. I would imagine he has pointed his team at this game since it was announced on the schedule.

Butt, even if I give them that win, I only see 4, Georgia State, Charlotte, SC State, and Vanderbilt. Everything else is either a loss or a tossup if you stretch things in the case of Missouri and Tennessee. They would have to win both of those just to get to 6-6. They would have to catch somebody napping to be ANY better than that.

Re: Their season could even start on a disasterous note, since

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 10:14 AM

Missouri is a toss up but barring ridiculous injuries, Tennessee is not going to lose to South Carolina this fall.

flag link

[3]
Jun 25, 2022, 10:04 AM

I think their absolute ceiling is 7 wins. They definitely beat Charlotte, Vandy, and SC State. Probably beat Mizzou and GA State. Toss ups are Kentucky and Florida (That says much more about where I think Florida will be) and loses are Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, A&M and Clemson.

If they do make it to 7 wins Beamer better get some good conditioner cause I think that puts them right back in Mayo bowl.

flag link

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 1:04 PM

Yes, 4 to 7 wins with 5 or 6 being most likely.

I'd expect they will win a game they shouldn't but also lose a game they should.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 10:25 AM

Georgia State, SC State and Charlotte. Coots playing that 3 cupcake non conference schedule like many of the SEC reams like to do especially the West ones like LSU.

flag link

Why wouldn't you when you know that ESPN will have your back

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 10:45 AM

covered.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

But, but...they have to play Clemson, so that automatically

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 10:53 AM

makes for a tough non-conference schedule!

[1]
Jun 25, 2022, 1:10 PM

Possibly 5-6 is my guess ...

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

4-6 wins...

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 2:28 PM

With toss ups...

Mizzou and Vandy....

7 pretty easy with that schedule.***

[1]
Jun 25, 2022, 2:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link

[1]
Jun 25, 2022, 6:00 PM

Pitt would wipe those coots

"Is there a way to block posters? This guy is weird and his posts are sort of stupid."

[1]
Jun 25, 2022, 8:33 PM

I see the coots going 5-7 at best. They will be an underdog in every conference game they play other than Vandy. The only upset W ( if you want to call it that is Florida ) and I doubt it happens because they play us the following week and we'll be all up in that head by then and they'll lack focus.

I see them imploding along the way quite honestly. Rattler is a brat that's not accustomed to losing the way he is fixing to experience losing. He's going to lose his **** and they'll likely sit him down for whatever else they might have sitting behind him. It might be as early as the Georgia game.Who knows. What I do know is Georgia is going to stomp a mudhole in them the size of Atlanta. They have a hatred for the coots ( I admire them for this ) that is well earned.

Which brings me to Pitt. I don't understand the sportswriters infatuation with the Panthers. They just lost the best quarterback that ever walked through the door since the days of Dan Marino. Looking over their recruiting rankings the last 4 years and it leaves a lot it be desired ( I'm being kind ).
Last year their class came in at 76. In 2021 they were 29 , in 2020 they were 45 , in 2019 they were 58. With classes like that Clemson fans would go absolutely ballistic. So why all the high expectations for Pitt. Most have them in the ACC championship game against us. What I'm getting at is if this is a tie-in bowl that brings in the loser of the ACC championship game I doubt that will be Pitt. Miami gets the spot.IMO

flag link

Replies: 21  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 season tickets for sale at the lowest price in the stadium! Both seats for $900! Great view of t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2108 people have read this post