Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,756

Offense

Oct 16, 2021, 9:07 PM

I think it’s disrespectful to the players, fans, administration, grounds crew, concession staff and the American flag that QB2 got one play (a run at that) given the product we’ve put out there on offense this year. Our line has been bad yes, but are all these offenses scoring points running steel curtains out there? No, their guy touching the ball every down is making plays. Time to face the facts for everyone invested.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Offense

Oct 16, 2021, 9:41 PM

So the Clemson coaches, which benched a good Kelly Bryant for the 2nd string QB Trevor Lawrence a few years ago, are suddenly too stupid to recognize the DJ should be replaced by the next T.Lawrence (aka Taisun P).

Who'd ever thunk that the Clemson coaching staff could not recognize that Taisun P. is a close alternative to T.Lawrence. They must have gone blind since 2018.

The answer is to play the 2nd String QB regardless of whether he shows any superior ability during practice because ... well ... he's the 2nd string QB and therefore AUTOMATICALLY better than the first string QB.

OK, now I got it. Thanks for the football education.

Gheesh.

Oct 17, 2021, 8:21 AM

No it’s to keep playing the 101st worst QB in America and keep getting 17 points a game. Doesn’t matter who the back up is or what he’s doing in practice if the first guy can’t translate to points on game day.

Oct 17, 2021, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Offense ]

I’m not even saying to completely bench DJ. I’m saying everyone is owed a gameday view of TP based on the offensive performance so the coaches can evaluate that aspect of the issue under live fire. Maybe we CAN be worse that 101 in the country but you don’t need to be a football analyst to see it needs examination in a GAME which the coaches have not been able to get out of their own way to evaluate. If he sucks great we checked.

Oct 17, 2021, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Offense ]

I’m not even saying to completely bench DJ. I’m saying everyone is owed a gameday view of TP based on the offensive performance so the coaches can evaluate that aspect of the issue under live fire. Maybe we CAN be worse that 101 in the country but you don’t need to be a football analyst to see it needs examination in a GAME which the coaches have not been able to get out of their own way to evaluate. If he sucks great we checked.

Tell 'em u6c coot, no one knows losing better than you

Oct 16, 2021, 11:39 PM

21-20

Re: Tell 'em u6c coot, no one knows losing better than you

Oct 17, 2021, 9:05 AM

Check the program on your “coot calling” bot. Looking through your history it’s used the same stupid line like 25 times today on the boards.

Tell um all

Oct 16, 2021, 11:40 PM

Coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell um all

Oct 17, 2021, 9:13 AM

Dem!

And yet ANOTHER little used Scok sees the light of day.

Oct 17, 2021, 8:24 AM

Now we can all be edumuckated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 8:25 AM

Disrespectful!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic