Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just some thoughts and such
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

just some thoughts and such

Dec 6, 2022, 9:33 PM

so for the whole of the football season, I offered prayers for our players and coaches. Not that they win games but more that their lives were fulfilled and meaningful. I prayed for their health and well being more than anything. I usually started on Wednesday and finished up on Friday. It seems odd that this week, I don't have a ready list to refer to but then I thought of those young men who have, for varying amounts of time, worn the Paw and have been a part of our Tiger family and have now decided that their Paw Journey needs to come to an end. So tonight I offer prayers for those young men, for their success in their endeavors going forward. I pray that they continue to grow in their faith and that they are loved and that they love with their whole hearts, that they devote all of their best efforts to get them where they long to be. I pray that they remain healthy and that they remember that for every set back or obstacle, that there may be even bigger strides forward. If they are transferring to new schools, I hope they find joy and friendships, educational opportunities and career opportunities from their studies and activities. If they are attempting to join the professional world, may all their hard work bring them success and recognition. They have enhanced our lives with their time and talent.
We wish them to best of luck. A Clemson man....
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just some thoughts and such

Dec 6, 2022, 10:44 PM

Really appreciated your post. These players see and hear more than we may think.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you so much for your prayers, and for your posts.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:46 PM

I have enjoyed reading them and praying along with you.

It’s awesome that you are doing this. God bless you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

marleyii, what a breath of fresh air & good will on TNet!

Dec 7, 2022, 12:10 AM

Thank you good TiGER, from many many TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you so much for your prayers, and for your posts.

Dec 8, 2022, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Thank you so much for your prayers, and for your posts. ]

thank you

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic