Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It was a beautiful day at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. (With pics!)
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,451

It was a beautiful day at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. (With pics!)

May 5, 2024, 7:17 PM

I got my day started with a little shopping and then made my trek to a friend's house in Easley. We went to the Esso Club for lunch and believe it or not it was my first time there. I got to see some of the neat memorabilia that adorn the walls and ceiling. After walking around a couple of shops we then went to the stadium and got to our seats. The sun was out and shining bright on the best looking baseball field in all of college baseball. The stands were around 75 percent full around the infield and about 25 percent coverage in the outfield. The smell of popcorn and the hot grills filled the air. I had a lot of fun today watching the team take it to Georgia Tech as the game went on. We got to hear Tiger Rag quite often this afternoon. The two runs the Yellowjackets scored in the top of the 9th were insignificant. Since I was at the game I couldn't do my usual post immediately after the game so without further ado,

TIGERS WIN SERIES! TIGERS WIN SERIES!

BEAT THE YELLOWJACKETS 9-3!

Record 36-10 (17-7 ACC)

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Re: It was a beautiful day at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. (With pics!)

May 5, 2024, 7:22 PM

Thanks for the pictures.

Good win today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 7:25 PM

Glad you had a great day & thanks for the nice pictures...One day I hope to make it to Doug Kingsmore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 7:37 PM

Been to 2 games this season - hoping for trip to regionals and a Super.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 8:00 PM

Do they know?

Awesome pics!!!!!***

May 5, 2024, 8:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 8:24 PM

looks great! The only game I could make work this year, with my two boys, was Saturday's game that was noon on Fri, and we all three work, so that was a bummer! But thankful the Tigers won the series!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 9:12 PM

Gonna be nice when postseason rolls around and Doug Kingsmore is jam packed with no seats to be had anywhere as well as barely any room to stand for a Regional and hopefully a Super Regional if the Tigers can get a Top 8 seed

Great pics & is that right field bus thing still there?

May 5, 2024, 10:51 PM

I use to sponsor team advertising-wise when team played in G’ville.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The cheap seats is still there

May 6, 2024, 6:58 AM

It’s right next to the Cajun cafe.

lightbulbbill®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bus is under the Cheap Seats permanent deck***

May 6, 2024, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Great pics & is that right field bus thing still there? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Go Tigers!

May 6, 2024, 6:57 AM

Looks like you had a fun day at the ballpark Jedi!

Jedi Kermit®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 8:38 AM

Nice! It’s always fun to spend a day in Tigertown.

Glad you were able to make it on Revenge of the Fifth Day.

May 6, 2024, 8:51 AM

I typically can't make Sunday games due to other commitments. But, I see a couple of my friends there in your pictures. 😊

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

We do have a very nice-looking baseball stadium.***

May 6, 2024, 8:53 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,451
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic