Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It seems to me like that with the time the team has had
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 402

It seems to me like that with the time the team has had

May 23, 2024, 12:07 PM

off, coach Bakich would have every starting pitcher that he has ready to go. With that said, I would think that if the first pitcher wasn't having a good start today, that he would have the teams next best starter ready to go in and pitch today without having to risk one of his regular bullpen pitchers going in and giving up a half dozen runs within 3 innings. I just don't understand the thinking of coaches most of the time, especially when it's a game that if you lose, you go home!!!

Plus, the behind the plate ump isn't doing an honest job calling strikes when it's actually a strike!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It seems to me like that with the time the team has had

May 23, 2024, 12:17 PM

Youree not going to bring in another starter in a game like this. The preparation for a starter is way different than a reliever. You would only ever do that in the CWS and an elimination game at that. Not a ACC tournament game that if you lose no one will care in the long run

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2024, 12:20 PM

Florida State brought in their ace starter the other night to close a game they absolutely needed to win

May 23, 2024, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: It seems to me like that with the time the team has had ]

I'm seeing the problem right there...this is a must win game if you're at all interested in the tourney. Why even show up if no one cares? They all matter.

Replies: 3
| visibility 402
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic