Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you get banned on Tnet, you should have to perform Herculean tasks to return from the pit.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 8

If you get banned on Tnet, you should have to perform Herculean tasks to return from the pit.

Jun 15, 2023, 1:16 PM

Someone suggested having to beat Bob in a limbo contest, but even the mods aren’t that unmerciful.

What tasks should warrant the redemption of your handle?

Message was edited by: bdrechs®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: If you get banned on Tnet, you should have to perform Herculean tasks to return from the pit.

Jun 15, 2023, 1:18 PM

Spend the night untouched at Francis's house

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Re: If you get banned on Tnet, you should have to perform Herculean tasks to return from the pit.

Jun 15, 2023, 1:21 PM

Replacing the missing piece of Howard’s Rock.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2023, 1:23 PM

Discuss basketball with JK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2023, 1:24 PM

Who is that??? You must be obsessed haha

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

You must be obsessed

Jun 15, 2023, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

you should have to perform

Jun 15, 2023, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Jun 15, 2023, 1:45 PM

Depending on why you were banned from Tigernet there should be levels of punishment as severe as a fine or being banned permanently. You should also have to reveal your identity so you can’t hide behind a screen name at least for 3 months. Then you can get a new screen name.

If you are not a paying member I would ban you for 6 months to a year before even considering letting you sign up again. Then require that you have to pay 2 years of membership dues at the highest level or 1 year for you and 1 year for someone who cannot afford an Orange membership.

If you are banned more than 3 times make the ban permanent.

Some may think my ideas are too harsh. But if there are no consequences or severe repercussions for being banned what’s the point. People need to be held accountable and suffer consequences for their actions.

You should only be allowed 1 screen name per membership that goes for all of us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2023, 2:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

visit JK for a few days

Jun 15, 2023, 1:47 PM

I am not sure that is eithical, but it certainly seems appropriate to return to the APEX of message boards within the continental South Carolina upstate area.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Giving TBalm a Pedicure?***

Jun 15, 2023, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like Giving TBalm a Pedicure?***

Jun 15, 2023, 1:57 PM

GO TIGERS

Jun 15, 2023, 2:52 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should have to high jump ten feet.

Jun 15, 2023, 5:29 PM

Anybody that accomplishes that, deserves a second chance.

To get to the next criteria, which would be running the 100 meters in 9 seconds flat.

Are you getting the idea yet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bans should be permanent.

Jun 15, 2023, 6:03 PM

Otherwise, rename it as timeout or purgatory. It's a joke how it is now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m ok if they’re not all permabans,

Jun 15, 2023, 8:52 PM

but I wanna feel confident they’re reformed and no longer a menace to society, which means I wanna see ‘em lay a little track under the Mr-Taggart-style supervision of them thar moderationers:

GO TIGERS

Replies: 15
| visibility 8
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic