Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to play strip BlackJack with anti vaxxer wimmin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

I want to play strip BlackJack with anti vaxxer wimmin

Aug 3, 2021, 11:47 AM

and pro vaxxer wimmin with big bewbs who think the Ace is called a 'one' and being dealt the 'Black Jack' is an automatic win.
No fatties, no purple haired fatties and no hippies with unkempt body hair that makes them look like a bedraggled possum allowed.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Anti-vax bored ---------------------->>>>>>***

Aug 3, 2021, 11:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You're not allwed either

Aug 3, 2021, 11:56 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You're not allwed either

Aug 3, 2021, 12:03 PM

Is the one eyed Jack wild?

It’s important.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a ridiculous question.

Aug 3, 2021, 12:40 PM

mods!

Aug 3, 2021, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: You're not allwed either ]

siriusly??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

how come?***

Aug 3, 2021, 12:56 PM [ in reply to You're not allwed either ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Because he always wants to shows up late

Aug 3, 2021, 1:06 PM

wearing nothing but a beanie cap and a thong.

That's why

Re: Because he always wants to shows up late

Aug 3, 2021, 1:30 PM

logic is sound.

bobs such a piece of....

work.

You would want him to show up early

Aug 3, 2021, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Because he always wants to shows up late ]

dressed like that?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

strip blackjack with wimmen? Why would you embarrass

Aug 3, 2021, 11:51 AM

yourself like that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't plan on losing, because I count cards as a hobby,

Aug 3, 2021, 11:54 AM

and everybody knows wimmin aren't good at counting.

with my luck....I'll be naked pretty dang quick.***

Aug 3, 2021, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: strip blackjack with wimmen? Why would you embarrass

Aug 3, 2021, 12:17 PM [ in reply to strip blackjack with wimmen? Why would you embarrass ]

I see you survived Carol-winds again! Congerts!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: strip blackjack with wimmen? Why would you embarrass

Aug 3, 2021, 12:37 PM

yes I did. He's ready to go back. Finally rode in the front row on The Fury. AWESOME!!!!

Saturday was one of the best days of my life.

Re: I want to play strip BlackJack with anti vaxxer wimmin

Aug 3, 2021, 11:52 AM

O/U on this thread is 3 pages of back and forth banter about research, politics, spittles, droplets, deltas, etc.

For clarity, I do like bewbs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no...I say O/U on how many times he's told

Aug 3, 2021, 11:57 AM

"Wrong Bored Moron!!!"

O/U----5

Bet Megan Rapinoe Would Play Ya***

Aug 3, 2021, 11:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please re-read my op

Aug 3, 2021, 11:58 AM

I specifically said 'wimmin'

Re: Bet Megan Rapinoe Would Play Ya***

Aug 3, 2021, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Bet Megan Rapinoe Would Play Ya*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They don't make a herpie vaccine so use precaution***

Aug 3, 2021, 12:00 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thank the Lord I do not fit ANY of your descriptive desires!***

Aug 3, 2021, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He only listed his desires as they relate to wimmin...

Aug 3, 2021, 12:17 PM

you may still have a chance.

A very good chance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still have not recceived any RSVP from FM

Aug 3, 2021, 12:26 PM

So, a slot could open up.

Good to hear. CUTiger1989® is always on the lookout for

Aug 3, 2021, 12:40 PM

open slots.

I always had him pegged

Aug 3, 2021, 1:01 PM

as more of a pit boss.

FM is infamous for his slots being kept open long after they

Aug 3, 2021, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Still have not recceived any RSVP from FM ]

should have been filled with cement, boarded up, and CLOSED PERMANANENTLY . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You are so condescending!

Aug 3, 2021, 12:56 PM [ in reply to He only listed his desires as they relate to wimmin... ]

Or, should I say 'condensing'?

she has a sweaty hairy men’s list and....

Aug 3, 2021, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Thank the Lord I do not fit ANY of your descriptive desires!*** ]

i know for a fact you are on that list.

congrats i guess. keep bob poasted.

Oh so now we're practically

Aug 3, 2021, 12:22 PM

flagging down Message Bored Geniuses and asking to be poasted... hello, Twitter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to play strip BlackJack with anti vaxxer wimmin

Aug 3, 2021, 12:53 PM

Gotta be the first use of the phrase “bedraggled possum” on this board?

You know what that means... Time for the Duck!

Aug 3, 2021, 12:59 PM

Dang! I misread that.

Aug 3, 2021, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to play strip BlackJack with anti vaxxer wimmin ]

I thought it was a 'bedazzled possum'.

potd!!!

Aug 3, 2021, 1:03 PM

if ghey

We will NEVER get to #1 with this kinda poasting. Just

Aug 3, 2021, 1:03 PM

terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I was hoping for more Brazilian wimmen pigs…

Aug 3, 2021, 3:24 PM

??

~JKB

Re: I was hoping for more Brazilian wimmen pigs…

Aug 3, 2021, 4:52 PM

Because they probably don’t like condoms either?

Aug 3, 2021, 9:59 PM

I’m not following

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic