Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a hot take
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I have a hot take

Jun 6, 2023, 6:37 PM

I think Klubnick and Shipley will be heisman finalists. Hopefully, they won't take votes from each other and cancel out. If it turns out we have two heisman finalists on offense that will mean good things for our team. It will mean our offense is vastly improved, and, would probably also mean as well that the defense is strong and that we had a great regular season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly do not believe the ESECPN hype machine will ever

Jun 6, 2023, 6:41 PM

allow a Clemson player to win the Heisman. Clemson had not one, but TWO "generational" quarterbacks in recent times, and neither of them was able to pull it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a hot take

Jun 6, 2023, 6:44 PM

Love your positivity but let's go ahead and pick one. Having two finalists from Clemson is not happening. Cade is the safer bet with the new offense and Mafah splitting carries with Ship.

Go Tigers

Jun 6, 2023, 6:47 PM

I don't see either of those as Heisman caliber players. Compared to ETN, Spiller, Watson, and TL both are good players but not great.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2023, 6:55 PM

Was Duggar before Garrett Riley?

Jun 6, 2023, 6:59 PM

Probably not, but that's ok. They will be ACC first team quality imo. Defensive line and LB will be loaded with awards which is going to be the main reason we compete at a playoff level imo. Mukuba had a down year, not totally his own fault because of position scarcity, but don't forget about him and our secondary.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic