Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I AM GOING TO TRUST COACH SWINNEY HE IS SELDOM WRONG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I AM GOING TO TRUST COACH SWINNEY HE IS SELDOM WRONG

Sep 27, 2021, 6:06 PM

Think about it folks, if there was an issue, he would have openly stated it. I have to trust Coach Swinney because he's seldom wrong about his program. However, I find it extremely difficult to do when I'm a fanatic who is emotionally invested in Clemson Football. I mean, it has had a huge impact on my life. However, all we have as fans are our emotions. The players have their blood, sweat, and tears poured into a program that they bought into. Could you imagine how they feel after sacrificing so much to perfect their craft for months on end and have it all fall apart on National Television? Let's rebuild and get back to it.

ALL IN! GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Love the Coached but WRONG, there is a problem

Sep 27, 2021, 6:15 PM

Can't understand if it is complacency in the staff or a lack of leadership amongst the players but there is an issue. The mental mistakes like jumping off sides are proof of that....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love the Coached but WRONG, there is a problem

Sep 27, 2021, 6:25 PM

If they have issues, which they do... I think they're able to coach themselves through it. It's not a issue with the direction of the program that I believe will create a dumpster fire like FSU is going through. The only thing that will cause that is a knee jerk reaction and I believe that Coach Swinney is addressing this the way it should be addressed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic